BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Hong anh N.
Honolulu, HI
My go-to palette !! ❤❤ it's so affordable which blows my mind and the color the quality for the price is out of this world! It comes with mattes and shimmers which makes this the perfect palette 👌🏼☺
Shelby M.
Bono, AR
My most favorite and most used pallet and I've only had it for a month or so. I love it. It's very pigmented!! Even the glitter ones are to die for. I have two pallets and will be ordering more!
Berenice M.
Can I have this palette again please 😭 I used this product everyday and im all out of my favorite colors! My eye color is a medium to light color. I use this repeatedly but its expensive and I cant afford another one😭😭
Saray G.
Odessa, TX
Love it this will be my gift you can create great fall looks and also for christmas if you want to add color you can as well. I have green eyes and this palette will actually go with every eye color and i recommend it a lot so go buy it you will not regret it
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
Love love love morphe! I am never dissatisfied. The product is well put together and the shadows are super pigmented and they're buildable. I use my morphe pallet every time I do my makeup! I highly suggest any of their pallets!!
Laura B.
Collingswood, NJ
These are pretty amazing shadows for the money. I got my palette on Black Friday, so it was around $15.
These create quite a bit of kick-up, but they're also very pigmented and blendable.
If you're looking for an inexpensive warm toned palette, I recommend this.
Jess K.
Murfreesboro
Perfect pallet for a warm eye look for the fall. It blends well there red does not stand your eyes. Not a bad price for 35 eyeshadow shades. If you love warm tone looks this is a great one for you.
Laura G.
LIVING FOR ANYTHING MORPHE !! Especially any 35O palette . It is great for everyday looks or smokey eyes . Very affordable especially with all the youtubers having discount codes ! lots of product and pigmentation . Love it
Juliette V.
Houston
I absolutely 💜💜💜💜💜 the colors in this pallete so pigmented Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette 🎨 I love the browns also it go's from little ,medium ,&dark❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Autumn I.
For having so many colors, this palette is extremely affordable! It is so pigmented and bright. I love how it goes on the lid. The colors are great and I definitely do not regret buying this!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??