BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
Love the 35O palette. It has so many perfect shades, you can create a super natural look or you can do something more dramatic. It is super affordable. I got mine online from the morphe website. I would purchase again!
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
Absolutely loveee this palette!! It has a nice color range of shadows to do a natural or more glam look. The shades are super blendable and extremely pigmented!! Totally recommend trying this palette!
Reagan H.
Moorefield, WV
I fell in love with this palette!! I got it for my birthday and use it everyday.. plus the price isn't terrible either! These colors are very pigmented and beautiful.. I definitely plan on buying more palettes
Aubrey J.
I love all the palettes I have tried from Morphe! The shadows are pigmented, and blend so easily! I have blue eyes and the orangey/red shadows really make them pop! I would definitely recommend!
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
Luz G.
Fontana, CA
This is the perfect palette, and an essential to own! You can create neutral, natural looks, or bold and dramatic. It's perfect to travel with, and the color pay off is beautiful, the shimmers and the mattes! Highly recommend!
Linds R.
I love this palette so much. It is so creamy and pigmented and the only problem I have is a few of the shimmer shades are alittle loose and not packed so it gives me fall out otherwise I love this thing so freaking much!!
Ashley D.
Pembroke Pines
This might be my favorite palette in my collection. You cannot beat the price and quality of these eyeshadows. Seriously such a great variety and amazing texture!! Awesome for natural looks :-)
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
I bought this as a gift for my little in my sorority and she loved it! She said it’s really easy to mix and it lasts a long time! It’s the perfect size with multiple options on what color you are wanting for that day!
Tyra B.
Jacksonville
This palate is so amazing I would recommend it to anyone. My best friend and I found it and got it and we absolutely loved this palate the way the shadow blends so well together and just astonishing will be getting it again.💙
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??