BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Best morphe brush palette in my opinion. I like the colors from the nudes to the matte. There eyeshadows are very pigmented. My eye color is dark brown. I like how they blend so easily. I certainly recommend this to anyone.
Des H.
White Hall, AR
Best morphe palette hands down. This palette has the most beautiful shades and they are so pigmented and blend out so easily especially with my morphe blending brushes. I use this almost every time I do my makeup!
Laura M.
I love this pallet!! Its an amazing pallet and the eyeshadows are super pigmented. I highly recommend it because you couldn't go wrong with it especially because its not very expensive.
Aubrey J.
I love all the palettes I have tried from Morphe! The shadows are pigmented, and blend so easily! I have blue eyes and the orangey/red shadows really make them pop! I would definitely recommend!
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
The amount of shadows you get on this palette for the price is amazing. But the best part is the shadows are super super pigmented. So creamy and bendable. It's a great product by a great company.
Leslie R.
Tulare, CA
I live for this pallet ! I use this almost on a daily basis, the pigment in this pallet is amazing . The transition colors on the pallet are great , the shimmery colors are soooo pigmented. They blend together beautifully
Araceli C.
Turlock, CA
This was the first morphe palette I have ever used! So affordable and great quality! I always use a primer on my lids to help with staying power! I would most definitely recommend this palette!
Mikayla D.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Such a gorgeous, diverse palette! Blends like a dream and works well with my hazel eyes I use this product very often, the oranges are too die for, first time I've purchased this palette and I think I just might buy it again!
Fernanda T.
Jacksonville, NC
I have this and also the shimmer pallet. I got it for Christmas 2016 and been using it since I seriously stopped using all my other pallets. These colors are beautiful and super pigmented!! It's a must have I promise!
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
I bought this as a gift for my little in my sorority and she loved it! She said it’s really easy to mix and it lasts a long time! It’s the perfect size with multiple options on what color you are wanting for that day!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??