BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Nayely S.
Carson, CA
This could be the best eye makeup pallet you could ever own it has allthe main shades that you could ever use for many event it is a good value I would use this all! The time because it is the only colors you really need I would buy this again and recommend this too
Shannon M.
Placentia, CA
By far the most beautiful pallet that is super affordable!! Make up isn't cheap but morphe brushes has amazing products that are incredibly affordable. If you love warm eye shadow colors this is the pallet for you!!!
Erin H.
I do not own this palette myself I would love to trust me my friend has one and she did a couple looks on me and I was completely shocked at the fact that these colors are so good and they mix so well together
Kerri M.
Auburn, AL
This is my go-to night out pallet. If I need a pallet to give me some inspiration this is the one I grab. The formula is light and blend so well. And for the price, you can't afford to not have it.
Alyssa T.
hudson
Another of my go to pallets. Will also be purchasing the 3502! Not only are the colors in this pallet so beautiful but the are also super pigmented! Every shade blends really well and this pallet can create a new look in a second.
Rocio G.
El Paso, TX
I love their palettes!!! I have about two of them small collection but they are so pigmented and beautiful! They last long no retouched needed. Goes good with their brushes though! Highly recommend for everyone to use this brand!
jinette s.
A staple palette, perfect for girls that love neutral shade. I have brown eyes and NC30 skin and this palette has the perfect shades to make great looks, lots of great transition shades. I would def. re-purchase.
Ruby H.
I love this product so much!! . It is such a good formula. I love makeup and want more makeup. This is an amazing palette and I don't have many eye shadow palettes but this one is amazing.
Lauren T.
Awesome value! So many shadows for a great price. They all blend out like a dream!! They are long lasting. This is the perfect everyday palette there is so much to choose from. I would buy again
Abby B.
Green Bay, WI
This is probably my favorite eyeshadow brand because od its value. Its extremely pigmented, and doesnt break the bank. Its easy to blend and you get a bunch of different colors. My go-to palette!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??