BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Mandy E.
Best brushes EVER!! I lost mine in a move and its crushing!! I used mine ALL the time and miss them so much! Nothing ive had since has compared in quality. As soon as i can afford it im buying a new set for sure! Any morphe brush is worth it!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very beautiful palette I have to say I love all of the oranges and Browns it just reminds me so much of fall which is the current season I think that the colors are very pigmented I feel like they do last throughout the day with proper eyeshadow primer also I think that this can create many different looks as there are so many colors to choose from
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I use this palette to achieve my everyday work look and special occasion look. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the colors shows up on my skin. Makeup feels velvety soft as it glides across my eyelids. The ability to blend out my eyeshadow is amazing. This palette meets my highly critical expectations.
Naomi N.
New york
Amazing palette its super pigmented and not super expensive great for the price you can use this product everyday because of all the neutral colors in it if you are looking to use eyeshadow i suggest this palette
Amanda M.
I was so hesitate to get this. Figured people were just raving about something not the best. But this palette is amazing!! So pigmented and beautiful! Has all the warm colors you could ever want. And all matte!!! 😍😍😍
Emily S.
Broomfield, CO
Absolutely love all of my morphe pallets! Eyeshadows are super pigmented and blend easily. The 350M is definitely my go to, perfect for transition shades or an all over matte eye look. Would recommend to anyone!
Sierra F.
I have yet to find a Morphe Palette that I didn't like. These eyeshadow shades are great for natural looks you can also create a dramatic look with it as well. The one thing I wish was different was that the eyeshadows had names, but that's just a personal preference.
Mariee A.
fresno
I just want to say I love everything about morphe products especially their eyeshadow palettes they are beautiful and very pigmented the 350m palette is amazing and is recommended to anyone that not only loves fall colors but neutral colors as well!
Evelyn M.
Texas
I haven’t used this palette yet but I’ve heard great things about it like the color is lasting you can buy it at Sephora and it’s in a really cute box I love everything about it I would definitely buy it again !!
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
I love using this palette for everyday looks. The shades are nice and pigmented and they have no fall out, they’re easy to blend too. Definitely recommend getting this if you’re a beginner. It’s also inexpensive
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??