BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Dia ❀.
If you’re more into warm browns and nude colors this is the pallets for you. As a beginner using eyeshadow this was the first pallet that was given to me and I’m glad it was because it’s a perfect variety of browns to experiment with.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
If I could only own one eyeshadow palette it would be this one. Bought it after a friend recommended it and the quality is so much more than the price tag is. And you can create hundreds of eye looks.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
I love love love this! Everybody should be getting this, and all other Morphe palettes! It has classy packaging, the colors are beautiful, and they blend so nice without a lot of fall out. A must have!
Victoria D.
I LOVE this palette. The colors are so natural and fit for any season. No room for improvement 10/10. I am obsessed with all of the morphe palettes and the quality of all the shadows. My eye makeup lasts all day with these products.
Amanda C.
Umm...yes ma'am. Do yourself a favor and go ahead and get this. Great variety of neutral shades that will quickly become your easy go-to palette. Most blend very easily, and GORGEOUS shade selection.
Vivian M.
This palette is amazing. Morphe has gorgeous shades that won't make you break the bank. This product is amazing if you want to do natural looks or orange pops! I would definitely recommend this palette.
Cali M.
My go to pallet I love morphe there colors are pigmented like crazy and blend so well!!! And it is so versatile and you can create a lot of different looks, I use this almost everyday for a little over a year and still haven't hit pan!
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Love this Palette got it for my daughter but I keep using it love the colors no fall out very pigment! And not pricey at all for all the colors you get I would recommend this and anything from Morphe!
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
This palette is every girls dream palette! The matte shades are so stunning! They are perfect for creating both a natural and dramatic look! They formula is amazing! They blend so beautifully on the eyes!
story l.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ LOVE THIS my favorite eyeshadow palette and compared to other eyeshadow products you get so much more for a low price, you get a huge range of colors to choose from and some are similar so you can work with the layers. The glitter is amazing and i love this product so much i cannot get over it. Highly recommend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??