BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Great palette! It has a lot of pigment and there are so many looks you can make with it! Perfect for the fall and any neutral looks! Morphe palettes are generally inexpensive for how many colors you get.
Savannah V.
Tulare, CA
Very much worth the money!! So pigmented! Has a lot of different eye looks that you can create! Good for fall looks and nice vampy looks! They are very easy to blend and are buttery and creamy! The shadows last and you will defiantly want to buy again
Sammi S.
Monroe
This is my go to eyeshadow palette on a daily basis. You really can't beat the price. The shadows are great, shimmers are INSANE. Mattes are pretty great too honestly. I recommend these palettes to everyone and own like 6 morphe palettes.
zainab N.
 I love this palette it is very chep and has so much pigment and applies very quickly on the eye .It also has such gorgeous colors that blend very well together to create a perfect nude look or a smokey eye look I would definetlley reccomend this and do not regret buying it.
Steff G.
Las Vegas, NV
Personally I love all matte palettes so this palette was perfect! They are nice pigmented shadows and very affordable! You get about 30 shades for a very good price. Could definelty be compared to high end shadows! I was very satisfied.
Danica N.
Merced, CA
I love this palette. All the colors are bright, pigmented, & workable. The packaging is also great, I wish there was a mirror. I use this palette almost every time I do my makeup. I would recommend this.
Tanzania W.
San Fernando, CA
Great choices of colors. This palette is amazing you can do soooooo much with it. Luckily theres one in Burbank and I can't wait to try more palettes. I love warm tone palette they look good on dark skin
Jillian C.
Amazing palette and amazing value! He shades are versatile and there's a great variety. Good pigmentation across the board. I have multiple morphe palettes and love them! Plan to get more in the future.
andrea n.
Doral, FL
love it love it love it love it. Highly pigmented, easy to apply and blend, has a great variety of colours. It's amazing. It lasts a lot and they look awesome. Highly recommended guys this is sicckkkkkk
Shanna S.
The pigment of this product is amazing! I was so excited to get it. I use it almost every day! I got this from a friend so it wasn't packaged professionally but it was fantastic anyway. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??