BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Alyssa D.
This was my first ever morphe palette and the one that made me very quickly fall in love with morphe! Once i tried it i went back to ulta to buy the Jaclyn hill one the same day! These are a wide range of colors so it has something for everyone. It has matte and shimmer and browns and some oranges for fall and spring! I also love the whiter shades to use as highlight because they really compliment the rest of the colors very well!
Lauren D.
Chico, CA
Great palette for different warm toned eye looks. Remember it is an all matte palette, so if you have stila glitters, they will pair well with this. Or if you enjoy just an all matte eye then this is a great palette.
Ruby D.
weehawken
THIS EYESHADOW PALLETTE IS GORGEOUS. Just flat out beautiful. I love warm shades and these shades are just perfect. I dont think this pallette needs any major improvements maybe the fall out but it happens to every eyeshadow pallette i would so recommend
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
Fantastic! This eyeshadow palette has given me life! All of their shadows really. They’re so blendable and smooth. The pigment is out of this world! The price isn’t too bad either. I would recommend Morphe to anyone.
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
I have this palette I recommend to the people who don’t like bright colors. It’s easy to blend all the colors because they’re soft colors. I love this palette and as soon as I’m done with it of course I’ll buy it again!
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
One of the best warm toned palettes I've used. It's great for professional use, blends easily and has incredibly good color payoff. This palette is super complete, is one of those palettes that you can really use completely, like using all the colors in it. I love all the eyeshadows, they're super pretty and suits all skintones. Totally recommended to someone that is looking for a warm-toned palette or a basic palette for smoky eyes.
Autumn B.
this is one of the best make up pallets that i have bought. it has beautiful colors and they blend very well. the price for this is also not that bad. i high recommend this pallet to any one who is want a good eye shadow. it is also packaged very well . if you buy this product you want regret it.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a very beautiful palette I have to say I love all of the oranges and Browns it just reminds me so much of fall which is the current season I think that the colors are very pigmented I feel like they do last throughout the day with proper eyeshadow primer also I think that this can create many different looks as there are so many colors to choose from
Mandy E.
Best brushes EVER!! I lost mine in a move and its crushing!! I used mine ALL the time and miss them so much! Nothing ive had since has compared in quality. As soon as i can afford it im buying a new set for sure! Any morphe brush is worth it!
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I use this palette to achieve my everyday work look and special occasion look. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the colors shows up on my skin. Makeup feels velvety soft as it glides across my eyelids. The ability to blend out my eyeshadow is amazing. This palette meets my highly critical expectations.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??
Vanessa E.