BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Erika S.
Joliet, IL
I just recently purchased this and I love how creamy and pigmented these eyeshadows are. I bought it on the morphee website. Very easy to blend, you can also make several looks with this palette! I recommend to everyone.
Emi T.
Alhambra, CA
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette Has such a wide variety of warm tone shadows! Super blend-able and has a strong pigmentation. The colors all work easily together and can be used in numerous combinations.
Ashley C.
This palette is absolutely my favorite i use it on an everyday basis! They're so pigmented and love how well they blend together, i have never felt more confident in my eyeshadow!!
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
Who hasnt heard about the 35o. Is it worth the hype??? Yes. It is afforable and beautiful. The matte shades could be a little more creamy and pigmented, but for all the colors you get, it is so worth your money
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
This is my favorite palette and I can't believe the pigment! For my more bold looks I use the reddish orange paired with a deep blue and and I've gotten so many girls come up to me and ask what palette I'm using.
Emily M.
Warm, fall colors are super gorgeous and very pigmented. I purchased from the Morphe website. I found orange and red colors in the palette suit my almost black eyes very well. Price was amazing, would buy again!
McKenna K.
Montoursville, PA
For the price, this palette is bomb. I love it. Great color combos for year round and every day looks. You just can't beat it when you have good quality for a good price. I will be purchasing from them again soon
Kimberly C.
I really really love my morphe 350 palette. Its my go to everyday palette that I reach for over all the rest. Very pigmented and blends well. I definitely recommend this palette!
carlie f.
sumter
holy cow. i freaking love this palette so much. everything is perfect. the shades, the blendability, everything is just fantastic. the packaging is not my favorite but you can’t beat it since it’s only like $23
Kelsey K.
My favorite makeup item I own! Once you own this you really never need to buy another pallet. It's worth every penny and the quality is the best I've seen in years. Affordable and beautiful. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??