BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Symone L.
Springfield, VA
This product is great! I have tons or morphe palletes and none of them have that weird chalky feeling. They are definitely my go to pallettes and I love this pallete because it has a lot of neutral/natural colors. Plus, they're completely inexpensive for the cllor range you are getting. I definitely would recommend for any beauty guru on a budget.
Chelsea C.
Ontario, CA
Omg this palette is my go to palette. The colors are perfect for any season. So creamy and pigmented. Glides on the eye like butter and leaves a flawless finish.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Too big for my liking. I just personally don't need 35 eye shadows in a palette. They're all really good quality though, really nice eyeshadow. Definitely worth the price. If you'll get use out of this palette then go for it.
Haley B.
I love this palette! I use it every day! I would definitely buy this palette again. It is a great value and is fairly cheap! Very easy to use and apply with great pigmentation. I would recommend all their products
Mayra S.
This is the best palette ever. The pigmentación is amazing. This is definitely my ride or die makeup palette. I can do so many combination of colors and so many makeup tutorials that is crazy for $25 dollars only.
Kee G.
this is a very very popular palette this all the youtubes talk bout...I can actually say I see why because it's very pigmented and last all day...it more so for the nature loves...this palette reminds me of Kylie Jenner eyeshadow kit...same colors and everything. So yes I recommend this product !
Zoie O.
This is honestly an incredible product. I use it almost every time I’m doing an eye look. I consistently use it when I’m doing other people’s makeup too. It’s highly pigmented and easy to apply and blend, i definitely would recommend trying this out.
Jennifer S.
Sand Springs, OK
This is my go-to palette EVERY SINGLE DAY! So many options for a very reasonable price! Colors are very pigmented and last all day. Packaging is great, easy to travel with since there are so many colors. Highly recommend this for anyone just getting started, too.
Mariah F.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This palette is the die for. These shades are so pigmented. I use this palette nearly every day. I use these with my rose gold morphe brushes. I've literally never had a eye shadow palette that has so much pigment.
Isamar L.
Jersey City, NJ
LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! This palette is full of warm red toned colors which absolutely flatter my eyes ! The shadows are super long lasting, easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??