BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Zoie O.
This is honestly an incredible product. I use it almost every time I’m doing an eye look. I consistently use it when I’m doing other people’s makeup too. It’s highly pigmented and easy to apply and blend, i definitely would recommend trying this out.
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
Too big for my liking. I just personally don't need 35 eye shadows in a palette. They're all really good quality though, really nice eyeshadow. Definitely worth the price. If you'll get use out of this palette then go for it.
Gorana G.
My favorite pallete in the whole wide world. I LOVE morphe products and this pallete was my first purchase from them. I love the warm tones and I think it's perfect for everyday use. The formula of the eyeshadow is great and you can't beat the price!
Mariah F.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This palette is the die for. These shades are so pigmented. I use this palette nearly every day. I use these with my rose gold morphe brushes. I've literally never had a eye shadow palette that has so much pigment.
Celinne H.
los angeles
For people into fall shades this would be a good investment because of the many shades and many looks you can create. With the mixtures of mattes and shimmers there's a chance for many looks not just for the fall.
Nikki G.
Kulpmont, PA
This is a beautiful palette the colors are pigmented,vibrant and blend nicely. A little fall out but nothing ya can't handle. I love and use this palette at least twice a week maybe more so many looks can come from it.
Symone L.
Springfield, VA
This product is great! I have tons or morphe palletes and none of them have that weird chalky feeling. They are definitely my go to pallettes and I love this pallete because it has a lot of neutral/natural colors. Plus, they're completely inexpensive for the cllor range you are getting. I definitely would recommend for any beauty guru on a budget.
Hailey M.
Reedley, CA
my absolute favorite multi use palette. i even have one in my professional makeup kit because that's how much i use it. the shadows are super pigmented and always give me the best eyeshadow pay off and are easy to blend
Vanessa P.
Crete, IL
These eyeshadows blend like a dream and they’re so pigmented and easy to work with. These colors are great for the fall, it was a gift and honestly it was pretty damn good 😭💀 I would recommend because it’s so great
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This palette is my go to!It is amazing.It is so pigmented and is super easy to blend and it is buttery.Morphe is one of my favorite makeup brands because it is so affordable and amazing quality! Defiantly would reccomend.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??