BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Alexandria R.
I LOVE this eyeshadow palette! Morphed brand puts it great shadows that have great payout in color and blend really well. They are also very affordable which makes it a super easy choice to buy over other palettes!
Alondra E.
Melrose Park, IL
This is a great gift to give and receive. It’s one of my go to palettes since it’s such a warm toned palette! It’s super affordable and great quality! I order mine on the morphe website and it got here in no time!
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
I purchased my palette on HauteLook for $15 and I absolutely love this! It came in perfect condition. My opinions on this is: cheap packaging but you basically get what you paid for.

Formula: it's not terrible at all in my opinion unless you care for the ingredients that they use to make the palette. It's very powdery but the pigmentation is good. Some colors need more work but I like that so you don't go in with a heavy hand and you mess up. It's easily build able.

I am not sponsored in anyway, these are my opinion and I purchased this myself. If you like warm bronzey eye looks, you will definitely love this palette
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This palette is my go to!It is amazing.It is so pigmented and is super easy to blend and it is buttery.Morphe is one of my favorite makeup brands because it is so affordable and amazing quality! Defiantly would reccomend.
Vanessa P.
Crete, IL
These eyeshadows blend like a dream and they’re so pigmented and easy to work with. These colors are great for the fall, it was a gift and honestly it was pretty damn good 😭💀 I would recommend because it’s so great
Aiysha A.
One of my fave palettes from morphe. It works well with so many different skin tones and undertones. I will recommend everyone to use it. The palette is very diverse you can use it for daytime and night time looks.
Paola G.
This is a beautiful palette! I love the colors, how they blend well, how they are very buildable. The price is my favorite thing about it. I got mine from the Morphe site and it arrived perfectly! Would recommend.
Susu S.
I love this palette I own many palettes by morphe and some of them aren’t the best but I feel there newer palettes and formula quality has improved and I do like this for very warm looks or beginners looking for a starter palette
Yolanda A.
Phoenixville, PA
So so so many wonderful colors for fall and winter. This palette is awesome for everyday looks ranging from day to evening. The price is awesome for the products and quality it has. The glittery shadows sometimes need the help of a wet eyeshadow brush for a better color pay off, but the shadows are still great and I would totally purchase another morphe palette!
Victoria F.
Brandon, FL
This is the best eyeshadow palette! I always go back to it. It has so many different shades for everyone. I have used so many other palettes, but this one has to be the best by far.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??