BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Diane G.
This eyeshadow palette is amazing the colors are super pigmented! I do not use every single color I find that there is maybe too many similar tones but it helps with the blending. It is very affordable and applies great.
María Camila P.
Arnold, MD
MUST HAVE! This is a great choice if you’re starting your makeup collection or even if you’re a makeup artist. You get a huge range of shadows in one palette, high pigmentation and buttery formula. You get a lot of product in each pan as well. Unbelievable affordable compared to other brands and great quality.
Melanie S.
Brick Township
Bought this palette last month and it’s been my go to one since! Love that it has a lot of mattes. Can create so many different looks. Actually was complimented yesterday on my eyeshadow. Definitely recommend this one!
Tawny J.
Fayetteville, NC
There is no better palette than this one right here. I don't think Morphe needs to out a finger on this product. I never use eyeshadow, but when I do this one is my go to. I don't have any other palette but this one. I don't need another palette if I have this one that has all the natural colors a person like me needs. I don't do a lot of glam or dramatic eye makeup. I am more of an everyday person look, so this is amazing for me/
Abigail V.
Robesonia, PA
Got this palette as a gift and I’m loving it. The colors are highly pigmented and easily blend-able. The glitter shadows are super pigmented as well and reflect beautifully. I love that it contains neutrals and fall shades because they work for all year round. It’s a nice amount of shadow in the pan as well and affordable for the number of shadows tours getting
Shante P.
Spring, TX
This Eyeshadow Palette Is Great. I Use It For Majority Of Every Look I Create. It’s Great For Blending With Other Colors. This Is Actually The First Palette I Purchased From Morphe. And I’m Tending On Buying Them All.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Perfection perfection at its best fall ready rich buttery tones I love this palette for such a great price I love the pigmentation. It is guaranteed to produce the best matte look for a fall fantastic day or evening look
Alyssa D.
This was my first ever morphe palette and the one that made me very quickly fall in love with morphe! Once i tried it i went back to ulta to buy the Jaclyn hill one the same day! These are a wide range of colors so it has something for everyone. It has matte and shimmer and browns and some oranges for fall and spring! I also love the whiter shades to use as highlight because they really compliment the rest of the colors very well!
Ruby D.
weehawken
THIS EYESHADOW PALLETTE IS GORGEOUS. Just flat out beautiful. I love warm shades and these shades are just perfect. I dont think this pallette needs any major improvements maybe the fall out but it happens to every eyeshadow pallette i would so recommend
Lauren D.
Chico, CA
Great palette for different warm toned eye looks. Remember it is an all matte palette, so if you have stila glitters, they will pair well with this. Or if you enjoy just an all matte eye then this is a great palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??