BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Patricia E.
Stockton, CA
I have been using this Palette for a while now and I have to say it works amazing!
I'm soo big on the formula a makeup company uses and this formula is Bom! I use it with almost all of my looks because it comes with soo many shades. It's affordable and well worth it.
Anna W.
Mission, TX
I love it for a naturally look, and my absolute favorite and go to palette. I pick this one up every time im going for a natural look, which is all the time, usually lasts me all day. And would mist definitely buy again!
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
A must have if your into warm colors. This pallet is all about the warm colors, morphe shadows are super pigmented and there very affordable this pallet is like 23 so worth it
Joanne B.
I love the 35O Morphe palette. It blends easily and is very pigmented! Lasts all day and doesn't fade. This palette is a great warm shadow palette. It's very affordable and a great quality for the price.
Emily K.
Love love love this. You can create so many looks with this pallet. I have the shimmer one as well, along with 4 other pallets because I love them so much. Incredible quality for the price, I recommend them to everyone.
Melina T.
Everyone knows this is one of THE BEST palettes on the market. I am so obsessed with this palette and it's my favorite in my collection. The variety of colors makes it easy to make any eye look you can think of. Affordable and the shadows are very pigmented!
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
Morphe pallets are never a disappointment! All the shades are really pigmented but the shimmers do have some fallout and break more easily. I also found that some are a tad bit more Powdery than others but it's workable
Elizabeth J.
Tucson, AZ
These colors are beautiful which allows to create endless looks for the fall. However, I love using this product all year long and achieving that natural look. Oh and don't get me started on the shimmers for this palette.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa , CA
My favorite pallet right now at the moment perfect warm tones, I have green eyes but I really think it can fit any eye color! Very pigmented and long lasting. I without a doubt recommend to those looking into this pallet
Amber B.
Louisville, KY
Morphe eyeshadows are super pigmented but super easy to blend for even a beginner with makeup. You get a good range of colors that have great quality. I purchased from the Morphe website and I'm am extremely satisfied with this product!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??