BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Alexandra C.
Oh. My. God. K don't get me started on this palette that actually fell from heaven. It has the PRETTIEST peachy/orange shades that you could everrr imagine. And it's sooooo adorable, like what. :-) I love it sooo much
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
I got the m35Om for Christmas and I’ve used it practically everyday since. This is my first morphe pallet and i love it. The color is long lasting and is very pigmented. I will be purchasing more morphe pallets in the future!
Liz M.
Favorite eyeshadow palette!! I love the warm colors. I have bought three morphe brushes palettes and I love them all. The packaging is simple and easy to open. The pigment is amazing. A little goes a long way. Definitely my go to.
Yvette G.
Sioux City
My mom has this. I use it as well it does have fall out but most palettes have it even though it's high quality. The colors are common to use. It is a very affordable palette. The packaging is simple but cute.  I'd recommend !
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
This palette is my GO TO!!! All the colors are so warm and blend so easily. It is such an amazing price for the quality of the palette! I haven't tried any alternatives to this because it is so amazing and I will purchase more!
Lyla W.
North Easton , MA
I can create so many looks with this and it's such a great value! This is my first morphe palette and I really like it. Would highly recommend. The only downside is that some of the shimmer shades aren't extremely pigmented.
Courtney M.
Lincoln , AR
This product is amazing for the price!! Plus it lasts forever! It's only 19.99 for 35 colors so personally I think it's an amazing deal! Super creamy although it does have some fallout. I love that it's an all matte palette!
Aliezza R.
Arlington
Super pigmented. Very little fall out. A go to pallet for sure. Great variety of colors for a great price. Love it! Can't wait to try others. Love their brushes too. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Sena D.
Morphe is a great brand and I don't really care about what anyone says, they are good quality, especially for the price. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who's interested. They are pigmented and blend very nicely.
☀️sara a.
I love this palette it just talks to me, this palette is perfect for fall and winter it has very pigmented dark and cool toned eyeshadows, the packaging is a bit cheap but its fine with me i wanna order their other palettes!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??