BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Kelsey C.
I love this palette! All of the orange toned shadows compliment my skin and brown eyes so well. I have started getting bold and trying out the bright colors and have been getting tons of compliments. A little definitely goes a log way so start small and build it up.
isyss p.
Natchitoches
This palette is really good. I’m a neutral girl so you know I love this palette. I have used this palette everyday since i got it and it doesn’t let me down. The browns have their unique undertones so they all look different. I don’t use the light colors at the top of the palette just because they are not for my skin tone. Most of the shimmers work good except a few. Overall, this is a really good palette and i would really recommend this to anyone.
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
I absolutely am in love with this pallet!! I never really imagined myself wearing orange eyeshadow but it looks really nice with the warm browns of this pallet! The eye shadow pay off is incredible and it blends beautifully! There are so many options for looks as well!
daymar c.
I love this palette so much. Morphe eyeshadows are amazing, they blend super easily and super smooth. The price is so worth it, the palettes are so cheap and they bring so many colors. There is never any creasing on my eyelids. The pigmentation is amazing as well.
Daniela Z.
Indiana
It’s a really good pallet I love the colors and it was very easy to apply I had lots of fun with the colors and I But it in Sephora I think it’s something better than any other pallet I would really recommend this to someone
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
Love love morphe product! You get all these shadows for such a low price and the shadows are amazing quality. SUCH LITTLE PRODUCT GOES A LONG WAY! And it’s super pigmented. I live for natural looks so this palette is perfect
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I love this palette so much! It has all my favorite fall colors and great for summer as well. Plus y’all it’s matte. I love me some matte colors. I highly recommend this and I bought mine from Ulta. I can’t believe what a great deal this is for so many amazing colors that apply nicely and work great! Great pigment and application! Love it!
Samina A.
burnsville
This pallet is my absolute favorite. The colors are the perfect pigment and they blend very well. You can do so many looks with this pallet. I really love the darker shades and the glitter shades are perfect. The price is perfect for the product. HIGHLY recommend.
Danielle M.
I will always always always buy this pallete the price is amazing for all the colors you get and it’s such a beautiful mixture of colors that the blends never end! This pallete is great and it looks great on every eye color
Maude G.
Tampa
I love makeup and a good eye palette is every thing and this palette is beautiful love the color orange you can do a lot of makeup looks with it I really recommend this eye shadow palette and any palette from Morphe I have the 35B and the 35o too.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??