BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jay H.
Detroit, MI
My favorite brand for buying eyeshadows, the pigment on these pallets doesn't compare to any other brand they don't come close they are very long last, blendable, pigmentation is on point you can't ask for more with this brand
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
So amazed by the price and quality of this product. Colors are beautiful ❤ Eyeshadows are easy to apply and buttery. The pigment exceeds my expectations. Will purchase more Morphe palettes in the future.
Jessica R.
osseo
Morphe is my favorite for Eyeshadows! When I start to hit pan I will definitely be back for another one. The colors in this one are all matter and all amazing. They blend very well! I’ve recommended many times!
madison h.
Euharlee, GA
By far the best matte palette I own! It has a wide range of crease and transition shades and even lid shades. It blends nicely and the pigmentation is beautiful for the price! I recommend this and the 35OS to go along with it.
Sydney S.
Anderson , SC
Very affordable and very pigmented. I use this palettes for simple looks and for very glam looks. It has so many colors to choose from and lots of looks you can create from it. I do love morphe as a brand and I will repurchase
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
My go-to palette! I was so stoked when I finally got this beauty in the mail and I have loved it since day one! The shadows blend like a dream and there are so many to choose from, the looks are endless! Absolutely stunning quality and the price point is unbelievable!
Kori D.
San Antonio, TX
I use these shadows every single day. It's the only thing I take with me when I travel. You can get so many different looks from this one palette! Best investment I ever made and it's only like $20!!
Tara S.
Russellville, TN
Great buy! Big pallet for $22 online!!! I am actually purchasing these as bridesmaids gifts as well for my upcoming wedding because I loved mine so much! Great color variety to choose from! Great color when applied! True colors!
Chrissy M.
Levittown, NY
this palette is really great if you love fall and warm looks. i'm not a very shimmery eyeshadow girl so when morphe came out with this palette i was over the moon! some of the shadows could be a little bit more pigmented but for the price point it is a great product.
Dana D.
Greenville, SC
This is a warm toned color lovers fantasy. It has tons of high quality shades for a great price. The mattes don't apply patchy and are full of pigment. The shimmers are also great, and work best when applied with your a fingers.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??