BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ashton M.
Mc Calla, AL
One of the most versatile palettes I have ever owned. I love to use orange and brown eyeshadow because they compliment my eyes very well. You get so many shades for such an affordable price. I highly recommend any morphe products.
Rocio P.
Mesa, AZ
Morphe eyeshadow palettes are some the best I have ever tried. Not only are they affordable but the formula of these shadows are super buttery and smooth. They blend so nice on the eyes. If you haven't tried one of their palettes yet I don't know what you're waiting for!
Alexandria S.
San Francisco, CA
Amazing shades, the colors are so versatile. Perfect everyday colors and shimmery shades to dress up casual looks. Love Morphe brushes products. Great quality and affordable.
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
The best palette i've ever used hands down. Very inexpensive. Highly pigmented. Way better than any high end makeup. Stays on all day without primer or setting spray. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a great eyeshadow palette. Definitely my number one product this year!
Alyssa N.
Oakley, CA
My all time favorite palette! Got it for Christmas and i use it every single day. The looks are endless with this palette! SUPER pigmented and all the colors are gorgeous'! A little fallout but all worth it. It's beautiful it's all matte it's absolutely incredible.
Leah M.
Somis, CA
Such a cool palette! I always get so many compliments on the colors when using this. It blends very well and there's so many different looks you can do with this. I would definitely buy again and can't wait to try other palettes.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is by far my favorite palette. Not only is it an AMAZING price for so many shades but each one is super pigmented and buttery. Every single shade blends well with the others and gives you the option for so many looks it's crazy. Pick one up today!
Maddie L.
Palmer, TX
This pallete is AMAZING I caught it on sale at Hautelook (which I definitely recommend checking out) and my boyfriend bought it for me. I used this every day. The pigmentation is so great I recommend to both amateurs and pros.
Ana R.
Escondido, CA
If I could I'd stock up on theses. Very affordable I use this very so often. Goes out of stock so that speaks for itself. Blends perfectly! Gets the job done I personally recommended it to anyone. Beginners or high fashion people
Jazzmyn J.
Chandler , AZ
This palette is my go to. I love the orange shades.. perfect for transition shades and summer looks. I'm always going to this palette every time I do my makeup. Very affordable too around 22$ for 35 shades. Highly recommend this!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??