BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is very good, the shades can be used on anyone. If you go for a natural look when doing your makeup you should definitely buy this. It is a fair price and is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
It's a beautiful palette! However, the colors are a bit different than what they appear in the picture. They all have kind of an orange under tone but it's still beautiful! I would probably get the matte over the shimmer, though.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I'm trying to obsessed with this so far. For $22 to get all these amazing shadows that are highly pigmented it is worth the money. You can create so many different looks with all the shades and colors I would buy it again for sure
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
The best palette i've ever used hands down. Very inexpensive. Highly pigmented. Way better than any high end makeup. Stays on all day without primer or setting spray. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a great eyeshadow palette. Definitely my number one product this year!
Ariana G.
I gifted the Morphe 35Om and its absolutely beautiful. My friend is in love with it and uses the palette for an everyday use. I had to buy myself one too. It's at an affordable price and the colors are phenomenal. I recommend it.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
I use this palette for every occasion. I've hit pan on a couple shades and am going to have to repurchase this palette. I bought it with the bundle of the 350S and I love them both. You won't regret buying any palette from Morphe.
Maddie L.
Palmer, TX
This pallete is AMAZING I caught it on sale at Hautelook (which I definitely recommend checking out) and my boyfriend bought it for me. I used this every day. The pigmentation is so great I recommend to both amateurs and pros.
Viridiana H.
Hands down one of the best palettes that I have in my collection. It has all of the neutral colors that I need whether I want a natural look or dramatic smoky eye. It's wonderful and whenever I travel it's my to-go-to palette. Also the colors blend very well, I love it!
briana A.
La Puente, CA
I love this palette!! It has very warm color perfect for the fall! It has a variety of light browns to dark browns. It also has orangy shades, and glitters that are lightly pigmented. It has a very decent packaging. The colors are long lasting.
Leah M.
Somis, CA
Such a cool palette! I always get so many compliments on the colors when using this. It blends very well and there's so many different looks you can do with this. I would definitely buy again and can't wait to try other palettes.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??