BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use this all the freaking time. I love the packing because you can travel with it and not have to worry about it breaking. The price and quality is reason enough to give this 5 stars. Better eyeshadows then other more expensive brands.
Addison W.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
The colors in this palette rival Makeup Geek shadows. They are so blendable and pigmented. You get 30 shades for $22. That's a steal! I have already bought a couple of these palettes. I use them every day and will continue use them for as long as they keep making products.
Tiffany M.
I highly recommend morphe palette's I own two and there highly pigmented and go on smooth if your worried about the shadows being Chalky or just not worth it I highly recommend you give morphe a try! You will think differently
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
the price is amazing for the quality! The shadows are very pigmented and buttery! I love the shade range because you can create so many looks! It lasts all day and I would definitely recommend this palette for anyone into these shades!
Jessie B.
I absolutely love this palette. In this palette, you have so many different looks you can create for this even I have created so wild ones with this one. I use this palette as my everyday palette. The best thing is, it's cheap but amazing I picked this up for $23 and definitely would recommend it to anyone on any level.
Gaby G.
Delano, CA
This is one of the first palettes from morphe that I got and let me tell you that I really loved this palette. The colors are very pigmented and shiny and you don't have to use a lot of the eyeshadow to get the right color on your skin
Audreyanna W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Only because I have not really used this palette it's not really a go to palette for me it's very pretty just have to use a lot of product to get color payoff and it's hard for me to make many looks with this palette
Elise M.
Rochester, NY
I got this pallet as a gift for my sister on Christmas. She loved it! She mentioned that the shadows were very pigmented and soft. This is a great pallet to give as a gift since it has many colors that all skin colors will compliment.
Brittany R.
West Branch, MI
I absolutely LOVE this product!! This pallete is all i use. The color pay off is Amazing. You dont have to squish your brush in there to pick up alot of product. A gentle hand goes a long way with this!
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
This is an amazing palette. I love the browns and orange shades. Perfect palette for any look. Morphe shadows are so pigmented and vibrant so every look comes out flawless. The palette is only $22 on their website. You can't beat that.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??