BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
karen p.
fresno, CA
the colors are beautiful if you like neutral colors. it's a perfect beginner palette. you can get this on the morphe website. they also have an all shimmer palette & one that has both shimmer & matte with the same colors as this palette.
Miranda M.
Prattville, AL
High quality shadows without the high price. Super easy to use,great color combinations, high pigmentation and amazing texture. Simple packaging and unfortunately there are no shade named. Overall i love this pallet and would recommend.
tatiana s.
this palette is great for any look day or night. There are so many color options and gets a lot of product for the low price. The colors are easily bleended on the eye. I highly recommend this product! you need this in your make up bag!
Nayeli S.
This was one of my first makeup palettes and I love it. There's a variety of different colors and they're very pigmented. So you get a lot of good products for a low price . If you're starting to do makeup I highly recommend this palette.
Ally R.
Miami
These palettes are so good that I have 3 others. I can almost say they're as pigmented as urban decay. If anything the consistency is about the same and the last just about the whole day. Some shadows I occasionally even use as highlight.
Carrie B.
Atlanta, GA
Morphe 350m Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette is great for a everyday makeup looks and special occasions. I purchased the palette online. All of the eyeshadows compliment my brown eyes well and I’ve already recommended it to my friends.
Harmony D.
These colors are so pigmented and long lasting it's a good price for the value of this product I use this every time I do my eyeshadow and after my first time using it I was like love k will buy again when I run out I would recommend this
Ashlyn C.
anderson
I love these eyeshadows! I use mostly warm colors, so this pallete is right up my alley. The mattes are super buttery and pigmented as well as the shimmers. I also love the foiled shadows. This pallete will give you any look for any time!
Kailey A.
Atlanta, GA
I love this palette, but I take off a star because many of the colors are deceiving from in the pan to on the skin. I went for a red/orange eye look the other day, and when i applied a color that looked rust on the palette, it looked neon orange on my eye.
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
The nuatrals and reds in this pallet really compliment my skin tone and eye color. I love then formula but I did have some trouble blending them and the way they wear on my eyes
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??