BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Miranda M.
Prattville, AL
High quality shadows without the high price. Super easy to use,great color combinations, high pigmentation and amazing texture. Simple packaging and unfortunately there are no shade named. Overall i love this pallet and would recommend.
alexa g.
don’t love the fact that it’s all mattes BUT if you are a makeup artist or do makeup on others often and need a large selection of matte transitions for different skin tones this is your saving grace
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
Morphe palettes are amazing!!! They are so pigmented!!! And the colors in this palette are so pretty! Deffinetly recommend to everyone! I have so many palettes but NONE compare to this one!!!
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
Oh how gorgeous!!!! I really want to try this palette. I have the other Morphe 350 palette with the shimmer shades and they are unbelievably gorgeous. I would assume these are too. Completely soft and blendable. With a really great price!
ambs b.
Dallas tx
Favorite palett I love every color it has their really easy to apply really pigmented. I use this for my everyday makeup and it's really affordable and you can actually use the browns on your eyebrows if you're trying to make them darker
karen p.
fresno, CA
the colors are beautiful if you like neutral colors. it's a perfect beginner palette. you can get this on the morphe website. they also have an all shimmer palette & one that has both shimmer & matte with the same colors as this palette.
Priscilla G.
I love this palette. I bought it when it first came out and it still remains a top fav. It is good to achieve both day and night looks. I love that they are very pigmented. It is very affordable especially for the quality of the product. I would recommend.
Teresa C.
Bremerton, WA
The pallette has a wide variety of colors and looks really good on all skin types. Formula in lighter colors is a bit ashy and fallout is high in this pallette but other than that the colors apply very smooth and is easy to build up.
Kirsten J.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Love love love. I have green eyes so my go colors are warm tone, I feel it just makes them pop more and man does this pallet make that happen! The colors are really pigmented and what I love is that you can do a simple day look or a bold going out look all in the same pallet!
Nayeli S.
This was one of my first makeup palettes and I love it. There's a variety of different colors and they're very pigmented. So you get a lot of good products for a low price . If you're starting to do makeup I highly recommend this palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??