BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
The nuatrals and reds in this pallet really compliment my skin tone and eye color. I love then formula but I did have some trouble blending them and the way they wear on my eyes
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
I love this palette the colors are amazing and you can create different looks with it! The colors are pigmented however the powder isn't very fine and can irritate your eyes
tatiana s.
this palette is great for any look day or night. There are so many color options and gets a lot of product for the low price. The colors are easily bleended on the eye. I highly recommend this product! you need this in your make up bag!
karen p.
fresno, CA
the colors are beautiful if you like neutral colors. it's a perfect beginner palette. you can get this on the morphe website. they also have an all shimmer palette & one that has both shimmer & matte with the same colors as this palette.
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I am a matte fein. This pallet has every color that I would need. For the 23 bucks that I spent on it I feel like this was the Best Buy. The colors are super pigmented and very easy to blend. I’m so excited u can now pick these up at ulta
Addison P.
Portland , OR
The price of this eyeshadow palette is amazing. It's so cheap compared to some of the palettes out there, but you get more for your money which is always good. You don't sacrifice quality for the price however, which was surprising to me.
Kirsten J.
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Love love love. I have green eyes so my go colors are warm tone, I feel it just makes them pop more and man does this pallet make that happen! The colors are really pigmented and what I love is that you can do a simple day look or a bold going out look all in the same pallet!
Tiffany L.
Roxboro, NC
Love! I use this palette and least 3x a week. It's so easy to create a look with so many options! The formula of Morphe shadows is nice as well - blendable, soft, and pigmented with not a crazy amount of fallout. It's also a great deal!
Ally R.
Miami
These palettes are so good that I have 3 others. I can almost say they're as pigmented as urban decay. If anything the consistency is about the same and the last just about the whole day. Some shadows I occasionally even use as highlight.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
Oh how gorgeous!!!! I really want to try this palette. I have the other Morphe 350 palette with the shimmer shades and they are unbelievably gorgeous. I would assume these are too. Completely soft and blendable. With a really great price!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??