BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Carly-Anne N.
Williston, ND
I got this palette a couple months ago after my friend said I needed, she was right!! Favorite warm neutral palette. I use this on everyone I do makeup for. I even got my sister is palette for Christmas
Denise H.
Los Angeles, CA
My first ever eyeshadow palette! These colors are great for a natural or fall look because of all the warm colors. All morphe products are super affordable which is AMAZING! And I can’t wait to build up a collection full of morphe products!
Madeline B.
I love morphe pallets I think their affordable for those extra bucks you get more of a variety and I love this one especially al lot of warm colors that are great for everyday and perfect looks for night time! I recommend this to anyone they are very bendable!
Valeria P.
Brownsville, TX
Honestly what isn’t to love about this palette or any morphe palette actually they never disappoint and they come with so many shade and they don’t break the bank! I’m getting my sisters and cousins all morphs palettes, it’s the perfect gift for any make up lover
zoe h.
AN AMAZING PALLETTE!! it's perfect for natural looks or extravagant looks. i use this palette extremely often, basically a day-to-day basis. it's extremely pigmented and perfect for anyone. all the colors are amazing and can be used for any types of looks. would DEFINITELY recommend!
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I absolutely love this palette I used twice so far since I bought it. you cant compare it to anything and I love it. The only thing that I dislike is the shipping. My eye color is brown. thank god they have it in ulta. I will definitely buy it again but this time from ulta. you don't have to pay for shipping
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this pallet soo much that i literally use it everyday! The colors are super pigmented and go a very long way! So many neutral to Bold colors! You can never go wrong with this pallet! Super affordable and recommend this to everyone!!
Elena K.
This palette is the most amazing beauty product i've ever used. it's truly my favorite eyeshadow palette i've had in a really long time. it has a bunch of rich and beautiful colors. i've been using this for a while now and when i'm out, i'm most definitely going to buy it again.
Makayla C.
Oak Ridge
I adore this pallet! I will never stop buying pallets from morphe until I have them all and then I will still buy them! I wish there was a mirror but the quality for the price is amazing! I would buy over and over and over until I was completely broke but I would have gorgeous eyes!
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
I am so in love with morphe and their palettes now, I am a new fan and I decided to try to this palette first and let me tell you now I'm considering never buying eyeshadows by any other brand. Colors are all pigmented and blend SO easily.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??