BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Maria L.
Marysville , Ca
This is my favorite palette I use this all the time. It has a lot on variety of colors so you can do many eye looks but in my opinion I don't like the shimmery shades they don't even look shimmery at all
jaimee v.
Frankfort , IN
This is my all time FAVORITE eyeshadow pallets it has all the colors you could want for a day to day makeup look. It is very smooth and very easy to use. The palette base does get your finger prints on it but other than that great! RECOMMEND!
Saffiyah A.
It's an amazing palette especially for the affordable price and the great pigments provided in the shadows and the colors are great for any look you desire. They are nudes, darks, and you can make almost any look that you wanna make. Great palette and great value with it as well♥
Jordann T.
Rockford, IL
For the price point this palette is the greatest thing ever created. It is so affordable and the colors are amazing. They are so pigmented and blendable. They aren't joking when they say this. I tell everyone about morphe products because of their price and the quality of the shadows!
Breanna H.
This palette is by far my favorite from Morphe. Everyone says that their shadows are hit and miss, well I've never had a problem with them. This palette is for any warm-toned lovers dream. The shimmers are so buttery and so are the mattes.
Carly-Anne N.
Williston, ND
I got this palette a couple months ago after my friend said I needed, she was right!! Favorite warm neutral palette. I use this on everyone I do makeup for. I even got my sister is palette for Christmas
Belle F.
Brooklyn
This palette is my life! After the hype about it on YouTube, I decided to try it. Girl, the hype is real! I use this palette for a lot of my go to looks and the orange shades are my favorite! You can really create any look with this palette😍
Lauren M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Was finally able to get my hands on this palette a few months ago and I'm so happy I did! My go to palette every morning and very travel friendly! Worth every penny, would 100% recommend to anyone debating whether or not to buy this palette.
Valeria P.
Brownsville, TX
Honestly what isn’t to love about this palette or any morphe palette actually they never disappoint and they come with so many shade and they don’t break the bank! I’m getting my sisters and cousins all morphs palettes, it’s the perfect gift for any make up lover
Alex R.
Newburgh
I had never used any Morphe eyeshadows until I did my friend’s makeup from prom using this palette and I was pleasantly surprised. The shadows blended out beautifully and all coordinated really well together. They were also very pigmented.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??