BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA
It's been almost 10 hours and my eyeshadow still looks great. Easy to blend out! I bought it online but sadly it made me pay 2 day skipping, there was no other options so I had to send up paying around 8 dollars or so more.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
For the price you cannot go wrong. It’s so inexpensive for 35 highly pigmented colors that last ALL day, super blend-able & buildable. Morphe gives very fast shipping and good quality products for the best prices
Maria M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Like the shimmer one, but matte. This one as well has very soft shades & it's very easy to blend. They blend easy without looking muddy or chalky. I've never experienced any fallout with these ones & it's a very versatile palette.
Victoria B.
Lakeland, FL
This palette is so pretty. But the eye shadows are not very pigmented so you have to build them up. The packaging is kind of cheap but it was definitely bigger than expected 😍 I would recommend the 35O (original) palette more than this one.
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
My favorite morphe palette !!
I always underestimated morphe palettes because I thought it was all talk until I got my hands on this eyeshadow palette and it became one of my top favorites even though they are very adorable the quality is great ! Very pigmented and beautiful colors.
Hanna R.
Hurley, VA
I love this palette. I use it almost everyday. The colors are so pigmented and the palette itself is huge. It also doesn’t cost much. It’s a great but for the price. Definitely worth buying. I will totally be buying another one when I use this!
VE-1141329 EYERLIN P.
Doral, FL
I decided to buy the Morphe 350 palette because I liked the selection of warm tones at a really good price. This is a budget palette with decent quality eye shadows. This is the one palette I would consider buying because I will get a lot of use out of these colors. They are perfect for me.
Lynnette M.
Tulsa , OK
Who doesn’t like Morphe? I love all they’re eyeshadow but my favorite is the Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette I both it online at Morphebrushes.com and I use it all the time, I totally recommend it.[product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12]
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This palette has awesome colors. They blend well and are very pigmented. Not the best quality but for what you pay, you can create some awesome looks! I use this palette often.
Alejandra O.
Paramount, CA
Love love this palette! Can stress enough how beautiful they made this palette ! Beautiful colors to choose from too create many looks! I just love this product so much I would rebuy just to stock up ❤❤❤
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??