BY MORPHE #8 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
In my list of favorites I already said, this is the 35R of Morphe. Look at its shimmer colors so beautiful, a thousand looks can be made with this palette so complete because it also has matte colors.
Natasha R.
Bronx, NY
This palette is EVERYTHING! from natural to deep colors you can create any neutral look imaginable. Soft blendable and pigmented shadows. I use this to achieve my everyday looks to my daring night out looks. Reasonable price for all the shadows you get!
simone l.
I really don't know how anyone could hate this product. This is such a great product for such a great price. The colors are gorgeous and they go on like butter. My goal in life is to own every morphe palette ever made. I really recommend this product.
Sara P.
This palette is so good! The colors are amazing and so pigmented. I also have the shimmer one too and I can make so many looks with them! I would recommend this palette to anyone as I already have several times. It's that great. Bought shimmer and matte both for $39.99 for Christmas special.
Samantha P.
Bakersfield, CA
The 35O palette. This is one of their most popular ones and I get the hype. It has nice mostly warm colors. It has Browns, dark Browns, burgandy, and oranges. It has nice transitions shades. Their formula isn't the greatest but for the price it's definitely worth it and are easily blendable
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I am obsessed with all Morphe pallets. The price point is insanely affordable for the amount of shadows you get! I love the pigments and the colors are so good! The shadows are creamy and very easy to blend and they last a long time on the lids. Do it.
Angel B.
Bethlehem , PA
LOVE this palette. The eyeshadows are crazy pigmented. They blend super creamy. There are a huge variety of colors to mix and match. The glitter colors are extremely pigmented and gorgeous.
Mileny M.
Austin, TX
ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS PALETTE! First of all you really get more than what you pay for! The shadows are highly pigmented and so bendable. I have dark brown eyes which i think this palette complements them extremely. Because it's so good I will definitely be purchasing more palettes from Morphe. :)
Tyiesha M.
Tappahannock , VA
Love this palette ! This was my first morphe purchase actually ! I'm all for neutrals so this was a win for me. It's so pigmented & blendable! Also it's very affordable for all of these wonderful shades with a lot of transition shades too !
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
Lately this has been my go-to palette for every day looks. The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented and blend so well. You can make so many different looks for fall, especially. The pans are big so you also get a lot of product for a great price!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??