BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Ashley J.
Astoria, NY
OMG I absolute love this palette great for darkskin girls I have very creasy kids so using Matte shades for transition colors is all I use and this palette is PERFECT for that ! It was very affordable bought the palette and a brush set for under 50$
DInah G.
This palette is ok but I hardly reach for it. While it does have pretty colors, it always skips on my lids and never really lasted. The price is great but you get what you pay for and these shadows are not the best.
Asima A.
Washington , DC
Took forever to get my hands on but I'm so glad I finally did. This palette is so versatile and easy to use. The colors blend so nicely and you can create so many looks with this palette. Definitely worth the price
Kyla K.
West Jordan
Best palette ever!! The shades are so buttery and pigmented. I could not live without this palette! The packaging is so sleek and easy to clean! Very blendable. I bought it right off the morphe website. I would highly recommend it to anyone! Buy it!
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I was not a fan of the palette. While I appreciate its affordability, the quality was not great. Upon application there was a lot of loose particles that would fall onto my cheeks and it was difficult to blend leaving behind a pretty blotchy look.
symphany r.
Deer Park, NY
This is my go to palette for the majority of my looks. This palette is matte. The colors are super pigmented. I don't have to apply to much product to my brush to get my desired pigmentation. i purchased it online from the morphe website. I recommend this product to anyone that needs a natural palette.
Diana C.
Obsessed! This pallet has the best colors so pigmented! It’s incredible value and very affordable! I got mine as a gift and continue to buy from morphe! Its such glam look subtle colors, vibrant colors. I highly recommend! Very affordable. Love it !
madison B.
Fruitland Pk, FL
When I first added product to my brush I could already tell it had great pigmentation , as I applied to my lid it was super blendable and long lasting. I reach for this pallet when I want to do a natural look. I’d definitely reach for this again !!
joyce d.
Chula Vista, CA
i have this palette but in all honesty i don't really go for natural looks so i don't use this palette as much, but what i do though is use the dark brown shades to fill my brows in after outlining them in abh dipbrow to help my brows stay on longer
faith. N.
this has been basically the only palette i have used this past year. the color pay off is phenominal, it blends out effortlessly, and for the price? it is an amazing palette. if you are a fan of red/orange/brown tones, definitely get this palette.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??