BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Samantha P.
Bakersfield, CA
The 35O palette. This is one of their most popular ones and I get the hype. It has nice mostly warm colors. It has Browns, dark Browns, burgandy, and oranges. It has nice transitions shades. Their formula isn't the greatest but for the price it's definitely worth it and are easily blendable
Sara P.
This palette is so good! The colors are amazing and so pigmented. I also have the shimmer one too and I can make so many looks with them! I would recommend this palette to anyone as I already have several times. It's that great. Bought shimmer and matte both for $39.99 for Christmas special.
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
My number one go to palette! Every single eye shadow is super pigmented! All the colors are super wearable and easy to blend! They also are nicely sized so it last long than most palettes! Absolutely recommend!
Makeup B.
This product is awesome! It is so pigmented and creamy. It has amazing transition shades and crease shades. It's also very affordable for the quality. The packaging is so sleek and travel friendly. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone.
Keli R.
Perfect palette for any look!! Especially fall winter looks! The colors are so warm n inviting!! Love this palette! Colors are very pigmented and the shimmer colors are buttery soft!
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love this palette because of the color range! There's beautiful light blending and high lighting colors as well as browns and neutrals which are perfect for every day. And some reds that are perfect for fall!
symphany r.
Deer Park, NY
This is my go to palette for the majority of my looks. This palette is matte. The colors are super pigmented. I don't have to apply to much product to my brush to get my desired pigmentation. i purchased it online from the morphe website. I recommend this product to anyone that needs a natural palette.
Miracle E.
Lubbock, TX
Omg!!! For any aspiring Mua or makeup lover this is a must have most of it eyeshadows can be duped for expensive eyeshadows like the Kylie eyeshadow. It's very cheap, affordable, pigmented, beautiful and long lasting
DInah G.
This palette is ok but I hardly reach for it. While it does have pretty colors, it always skips on my lids and never really lasted. The price is great but you get what you pay for and these shadows are not the best.
Asima A.
Washington , DC
Took forever to get my hands on but I'm so glad I finally did. This palette is so versatile and easy to use. The colors blend so nicely and you can create so many looks with this palette. Definitely worth the price
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??