BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Belly.⚠️ E.
Monticello
This eyeshadow is so great! It’s very very pigmented and the colors are so pretty ! The eyeshadow never comes off during the day. It’s way better than an off-brandMorphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette product like this at Walmart. I would so buy it again! I’m almost out of the palette I have now so I’m going back to Ulta soon and getting another one
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
This product is very good eyeshadow they're very pigmented and they're all very soft and smooth I think that they did a really good job with the formula on this palette I recommend it to anybody who loves fall neutral colors ❤👐😍 Morphe 35O - 35 Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Katherine C.
San Bernardino
I only use this palette for the reds and oranges. It’s a great beginner palette, but now, I prefer more colorful palettes and looks, and there’s 20 of the same brown shade in this palette. And the colors aren’t very pigmented, but they get the job done.
Jillian C.
Amherst, NY
Holy cow you cannot beat the price for the amount of shades you get. This is such an easy palette to work with. Perfect for the fall. The eyeshadow looks are endless!! Very creamy and pigmented. I love this palette highly recommend.
Onica H.
Miami
Very versatile and stunning! I use this on all of my clients especially for a transition color or smokey eye. There are so many different ways this palette can be used. It's a must have in my freelance makeup kit. It should be a must have for any Makeup artist out there. It's so many colours in one palette, you take less with you...
Kylian D.
Vancouver , WA
This is one of my favorite morphe palettes to date, it’s very universal in the ability to use it on different skin tones, the pigment is very standard, not super amazing but for the price you can’t beat it. I recommend this product!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
My favorite eyeshadow pallet! It is so pigmented and applying it is very easy since it blends well these colors are what I usually use since they are natural & it’s very affordable compared to many other products that are very known
Nadia C.
Corona, CA
Morphe is one of the best brands to buy palettes from! I’ve had mine for a while and it’s still such a great palette to use. There’s little fallout and the packaging is simple but cute. I would most definitely buy from them again!
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
Awesome palette and range of color for those who have blue eyes, like mattes and are aiming for a mature option when trying for dramatic eyes. I’m at an age where I’m steering away from shimmer and glitter. These work wonderfully.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
null i love morhpe products . this eyeshadow when i saw it at ulta i was shook. Warm colors are my type of colors i like to wear alot i have blue eyes and oranges and gold , reds , bronzes, make my eyes pop. Plus this was even better 35 shadows for 23 dollars yesss girl. The pigments and soo good the formula is great and the blend well!!! Plus the pan size is really good also. You can create soo many looks out of this pallet. If you enjoy warm colors you must try this pallet out.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??