BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Sandy F.
Great quality eye shadows . Very smooth and long wearing . Easy to blend and there is not a lot of fall out and the best part it has a wide range of colors that will cater to a broad audience . I would recommend this palette . Love it!!
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
Amazing! At first I thought these would be low quality shadows but after buying them I know what the hype is all about they are amazing shadows with a really low price! Such a steal I recommend these 100%. Plus the shimmer shadows have the best swatches!
Lisa G.
Monon, IN
First eye shadow palette I ever purchased and I hit pan on almost the whole palette. I can't get over how affordable and pigmented these shadows are. Morphe brushes and shadows are by far the best I've ever tried! Hands down!
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
In my list of favorites I already said, this is the 35R of Morphe. Look at its shimmer colors so beautiful, a thousand looks can be made with this palette so complete because it also has matte colors.
Macy S.
Kalamazoo
This is by far one of my favorite pallets. It is so affordable and very good quality. These shadows blend so well together and there are unlimited looks to create. These shades complement any eye color and are great for the fall and winter months.
Jessica S.
Riverside , CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE MORPHE BRUSHES!!! Their eyeshadow palettes are so beautiful and very pigmented. I use their palettes on practically every look I've created. I most definitely recommend you ladies/gents to go buy these palettes. Very affordable!!!
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
This palette is great! It's decently priced and it's a huge palette with a nice selection of color. Personally I use this everyday to create nice warm tone looks. The shadows are long lasting and very pigmented. The packaging is basic, but the shadows still make up for it all. This gives you all the warm colors you'll ever need! Would definitely recommend!
Natasha R.
Bronx, NY
This palette is EVERYTHING! from natural to deep colors you can create any neutral look imaginable. Soft blendable and pigmented shadows. I use this to achieve my everyday looks to my daring night out looks. Reasonable price for all the shadows you get!
Mikayla T.
I adore all of the colors on this pallet. You can get so many different looks In it. There aren't many shimmery shades in it but the ones that are in it are super pigmented. But there's a nice variety of mattes that could really give some nice fall looks
Bailey B.
This is literally the most amazing eye shadow palette i own. I use this every stinking day, no matter what look i'm going for. it is long lasting, easy to blend, and is so pigmented. it is a great price and i recommend morphe to anyone who loves make up
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??