BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Bailey B.
This is literally the most amazing eye shadow palette i own. I use this every stinking day, no matter what look i'm going for. it is long lasting, easy to blend, and is so pigmented. it is a great price and i recommend morphe to anyone who loves make up
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
This palette is great! It's decently priced and it's a huge palette with a nice selection of color. Personally I use this everyday to create nice warm tone looks. The shadows are long lasting and very pigmented. The packaging is basic, but the shadows still make up for it all. This gives you all the warm colors you'll ever need! Would definitely recommend!
Natasha R.
Bronx, NY
This palette is EVERYTHING! from natural to deep colors you can create any neutral look imaginable. Soft blendable and pigmented shadows. I use this to achieve my everyday looks to my daring night out looks. Reasonable price for all the shadows you get!
Christena M.
Chicago
The pigment is super nice when it shows up on your skin. One thing that I love about this product is how inexpensive it is. Morphe carries such beautiful colors and this is my favorite pallet because it's all natural colors that could suit anyones likes.
Sandy F.
Great quality eye shadows . Very smooth and long wearing . Easy to blend and there is not a lot of fall out and the best part it has a wide range of colors that will cater to a broad audience . I would recommend this palette . Love it!!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I can't even put into words how much I love this palette! I love matte shades and these shades are so pigmented! They also glide on so easily and blend perfectly! I would absolutely recommend morphe palettes to anyone! Also you cannot beat the the price!
Jennifer M.
This is definitely a must have staple in your makeup collection. You could do many looks with this palette. It has so many neutral colors that look great on everybody. I would definitively buy it again and again.
Cristel D.
I AM IN LOVE WITH MORPHE BRUSHES PALETTES. They are very pigmented and affordable. They are long lasting and i love how their shades make my brown eyes pop out. Their variety of colors threw me to love them. I would so buy it again and buy more shades.
Macy S.
Kalamazoo
This is by far one of my favorite pallets. It is so affordable and very good quality. These shadows blend so well together and there are unlimited looks to create. These shades complement any eye color and are great for the fall and winter months.
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
In my list of favorites I already said, this is the 35R of Morphe. Look at its shimmer colors so beautiful, a thousand looks can be made with this palette so complete because it also has matte colors.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??