BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Abigail S.
morphe eye shadows are amazing. i promise once you buy one pallet you want all of them. the shadows are not that expensive and you get 35 colors as opposed to many higher end brands don't have that many colors. you can do so many looks with one pallet and the shadows are smooth and blend out nicely
Danielle K.
Farmington Hills
I actually have this product and one of the best eyeshadows I own. As a girl who has red hair and freckles and also fair skin, the colors just look natural and does not look over dramatic. I think I spent $30 on this palette and its worth every penny.
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets. It works super good and is very pigmented! I have this one and 350S. I absolutely love these 2 so much. I also like that these go a long way also. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone!
Samythealien
IN LOVE!!!!!! Y'all aren't ready for this pallete, this is one of the best, blendable and stunning palletes in the beauty district. I'm hooked to the colors that the pallete brings. My #1 to go eye palletes. the colors are easy to pair and very blendable.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
This is my favorite palette ever, people. I have hazel eyes, but I think this will work for all eye colors. I use this product almost every day. The shimmers are TO DIE FOR, PEOPLE. And the packaging is so nice and sleek. I wanna buy more of their palettes!
Denisse C.
San Antonio, TX
Im a makeup artist and this pallet is my to go pallete. I use it almost every week. One of my favorite palletes as a makeup artist. I'm very satisfied with this formula but theirs always room for improvement. Yes I would definetly recomend it to everyone.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Although most of the colours are also very creamy - interestingly enough, the very shimmery ones and the matte ones are more creamy than the sparkly ones. However I do want to point out that some of the sparkly shades are not that creamy and are quite patchy. In the swatches below, it is harder to tell. However I do want to point out that there were some colours that feel a bit more "gritty" in between my fingers, and when applied to the eye, they are a bit patchy, do not build up consistent pigmentation and are not very easy to apply. The specific shades in this palette that I had issues with were the second shade in the second row (a duo chrome shade with a golden undertone and pink glitter) and the second last shade in the third row (a silver-y pink shade). These were as I said, "gritty" and I tried to do simple looks with them, but the colours were not that good on the eye and I really truly struggled to build up the pigmentation (I even used MAC Fix+ to wet the shimmery shade in hopes that the pigmentation would improve...but it didn't really help). But one thing to remember is that these are just two shades in a palette of 35. And since the palette is so affordable, two mediocre shades may not deter you from purchasing the palette because of it's other good attributes. Now one other thing to remember is that some of the shades that appear matte in the pan are not. I thought that some of the shades were mattes and picked them up with my brush, but then when I applied it to my eyes, I realised that they were more satin in finish (with very slight glow and shimmer through it). In particular, the second shade of the first row deceived me. To me, this isn't a pro or con in the palette, just something to remember. Morphe Brushes Morphe 35OM Matte Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Tonja G.
If you are a makeup artist or enthusiast just starting out (or maybe not!) morphe pallets are some of the BEST investments you can make. They come with a huge range of colors with different undertones and finishes and they are super pigmented and buttery!
Mari L.
Milwaukee
This pallet is one of my favorites I love the oranges they are normally what I use for my transformation color for my eyes and I am obsessed with this pallet literally I have to buy another one this is a very affordable pallet and you can get at Sephora or even online
Ale M.
In loveeee with this wonderful palette the pigmentation im this product is insane. A little bit can go a longgg way, you simply get a lot of pigmentation from this product. I definitely recommend this palette, its just the perfect palette for almoat all types of looks. I bearly bought it and have literally not stopeed uaing it since then. Overall is a must-have palette!! 😍
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??