BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Kjana Y.
Sparks , NV
I have the 35os product. Right now you can get the matte and shimmer for 45. The pans are HUGE. and a little product goes a long way. My eyes are green and the warm colors in this palette are to die for. The combos between my eyes and this palette are my fav!
Samythealien
IN LOVE!!!!!! Y'all aren't ready for this pallete, this is one of the best, blendable and stunning palletes in the beauty district. I'm hooked to the colors that the pallete brings. My #1 to go eye palletes. the colors are easy to pair and very blendable.
Bethany H.
Pineville, KY
This is my favorite palette ever, people. I have hazel eyes, but I think this will work for all eye colors. I use this product almost every day. The shimmers are TO DIE FOR, PEOPLE. And the packaging is so nice and sleek. I wanna buy more of their palettes!
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Although most of the colours are also very creamy - interestingly enough, the very shimmery ones and the matte ones are more creamy than the sparkly ones. However I do want to point out that some of the sparkly shades are not that creamy and are quite patchy. In the swatches below, it is harder to tell. However I do want to point out that there were some colours that feel a bit more "gritty" in between my fingers, and when applied to the eye, they are a bit patchy, do not build up consistent pigmentation and are not very easy to apply. The specific shades in this palette that I had issues with were the second shade in the second row (a duo chrome shade with a golden undertone and pink glitter) and the second last shade in the third row (a silver-y pink shade). These were as I said, "gritty" and I tried to do simple looks with them, but the colours were not that good on the eye and I really truly struggled to build up the pigmentation (I even used MAC Fix+ to wet the shimmery shade in hopes that the pigmentation would improve...but it didn't really help). But one thing to remember is that these are just two shades in a palette of 35. And since the palette is so affordable, two mediocre shades may not deter you from purchasing the palette because of it's other good attributes. Now one other thing to remember is that some of the shades that appear matte in the pan are not. I thought that some of the shades were mattes and picked them up with my brush, but then when I applied it to my eyes, I realised that they were more satin in finish (with very slight glow and shimmer through it). In particular, the second shade of the first row deceived me. To me, this isn't a pro or con in the palette, just something to remember. Morphe Brushes Morphe 35OM Matte Color Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette
Laura S.
Nashville Tn
Amazing palette! The colors are gorgeous, and the pigmentation is amazing! You can't beat the price! The colors are easy to apply and blend wonderfully! This is my go to palette. Definitely would recommend picking this up.
Elena R.
duarte
The colors in this palette are great for everyday or for nights out so basically any occasion. The colors are pigmented and are really blendable. The packaging is great but wish it included the names of the colors. Overall the best palette I've ever owned!
Amanda F.
I love love love this palette. It's my ride or die. The color rage is perfect for those that love a more orangey everyday look. It's awesome because you can also create very dramatic looks ir any kind of looks with this. The shadows are very pigmented and they blend like a dream. I really recommend you getting your hands on this bad boy, the hipe is real.
Estefany L.
KS
I got this pallet as a gift, & I love it! I love the variety of colors and how nicely they blend. I love the all black packaging (mostly because I love black lol) and of you want to but more of the Morphe pallets their prices are GREAT! It is great for the price you pay, and I definitely recommend it.
Ale M.
In loveeee with this wonderful palette the pigmentation im this product is insane. A little bit can go a longgg way, you simply get a lot of pigmentation from this product. I definitely recommend this palette, its just the perfect palette for almoat all types of looks. I bearly bought it and have literally not stopeed uaing it since then. Overall is a must-have palette!! 😍
Eryn G.
St Petersburg, FL
The 350M and 350S are my go to Morphe palettes for everyday looks. I love warm toned eyes and these palettes are the best to create warm toned eyes with. Morphe has the best value and quality of most eyeshadow palettes. I have so many that I love so much.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??