BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
AnnaMarie R.
Elida, OH
So so so so pigmented! The colors are absolutely beautiful and perfect for everyday looks! This is the first morphs palette I have gotten and i’m so in love! The colors are great, very blendable and pigmented! They’re super affordable. I would totally recommend!
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Amazing! These colors are gorgeous. Not to mention highly pigmented. This is my first morphe pallet but it definitely won’t be my last. The color variety is amazing. I would definitely recommend this palette.
Kamielle S.
AMAZING pallet to have in your collection if you’re a warm tone lover. The quality is outrageous, especially for the low price. This is a staple pallet for me. Also a big fan of the 35R pallet and also the newest Jaclyn Hill x Morphe pallet. 10/10 recommend!
Cristal g.
If you want great quality makeup without having to pay a lot.. this is the brand for you! I love everything Morphe! This palette is very warm toned, the pigment of all the shadows surpassed my expectations. This is a holy grail product.

BUENO,BONITO Y BARATO
Chelsea F.
OMG I love this palette so much I love neutral colors and this palette has a lot of hem there so pigmented and so creamy and I wish I could have another one of these because I'm almost out there color selection in this palette is huge and it's a great palette
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
Super amazing color! Love to use on a daily basis! I can create so many different looks! It's easy to apply, goes on smooth and very pigmented. If you're a makeup junkie like me then this product is perfect for you!
Serena R.
Words cannot express how much I love this eyeshadow palette. lol it's super versatile, you can create so many looks, the pigmentation is awesome, the eyeshadows themselves are creamy. Just altogether a really good pallete for an affordable price. I purchased mine online.
Kjana Y.
Sparks , NV
I have the 35os product. Right now you can get the matte and shimmer for 45. The pans are HUGE. and a little product goes a long way. My eyes are green and the warm colors in this palette are to die for. The combos between my eyes and this palette are my fav!
Olivia C.
O.M.G.!! I am obsessed wth this palette. I have a lot of eyeshadow palletes and this definitely has to be one of my favorites. It's highly pigmented and it's so inexpensive especially for how much eyeshadow that you get!! Definitely recommend.
Teresita D.
Sylmar, CA
I purchased this eyeshadow palette a few months ago and I still have it it is super nice and the colors really do apply softly and are usually uses for an every day look it’s super easy to apply as well and it’s super affordable with so many colors and options
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??