BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
GREAT palette. Amazing quality for the price. I purchased this product off morphe's website and I couldn't be more satisfied with the service and experience. I will continue to recommend and purchase morphe eyeshadow and products for a LONG time!! I use this nearly everyday lol.
Bethany W.
Moore, OK
Great palette with tons of warm colors and AMAZING shimmers! I like to use fix plus on the shimmers and they look foiled! Inexpensive palette that is perfect for beginners or professional make up artists. The blendability is great but not as good as a high end shadow
Nayeli N.
This is one of my favorite palettes i own that I see myself using like everyday the shadows apply well and blend out nicely too pigmentation is pretty good you can get a little fallout sometimes but not something that's a problem for me and it's an affordable palette
abby k.
I LOVE MORPHE. Hands down the best eyeshadow pallets I have ever used. The price? You can't beat it. Not for the amount of colors you gets, the quality and the beauty. So many different looks you can make. They apply beautifully. Blend incredibly. Such amazing pallets.
Shaylynn T.
Escondido, CA
This is the best shadow palette, it has the warm neutral tones, metallics, shimmers, and dark colors. Im in love! I ordered this on the morphe website and bought many other palettes as well. I have blue eyes and I would buy this palette over and over again.
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
This is a gorgeous pallet I love it and it’s super beautiful. I would buy it all the time is super pretty. I buy this pallet at Sephora.i recommend this pallet to everyone so that they can have a gorgeous and beautiful look.
Ashlee C.
Meridian
i bought this one and the shimmer one together and these two are hands down the best eyeshadow ive ever used. i'm always reaching for them and you can use them for any look you want and even wear some of the shimmers as a highlighter. 10/10 would recommend for anyone!
Farah Q.
These eyeshadows are very pigmented and will give you the perfect look for any occasion. I use these very often and the price was $15 which is not bad at all. My eye color is dark brown and the eyeshadows really enhance my eyes. I would definitely buy another morphe eyeshadow palette!
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
This is such a beautiful eyeshadow pallet. The colors blend so nicely and when used with an eyeshadow primer, you can create long lasting gorgeous looks, you can rock whenever. The pallet itself is really affordable and it comes with 35 colors more on the neutral side.
yulitza a.
Bristol, CT
Everyone should own this palette! colors are absolutely amazing!! i highly recommend morphe ,,perfect for that specials ocasions everyone need this palettes... nature glow color matte beauty..
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??