BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Janet A.
Let me tell you this palette is very beautiful! The shadows are very summary and bright! They are also very pigmented. Mixing all this shades you can not go wrong with the results! I would definitely buy it again and buy more with different color shades matte or shimmery
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
One of my favorite palettes! It's a total must have for any "makeup girl." It's so worth the price. All the shades are pigmented and blendable. A lot of color payoff and little fallout. I nightly recommend you at least try one of their palettes out!
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
This palette was so raved about I had to have it. I adore coppery, red toned eye looks and this has it all. I can do 100 looks and they all look different. Very good quality, especially for $23. I bought more palettes from Morphe after this because the quality was so good.
anabel e.
Beautiful palette. Inexpensive. Great quality and can be used for any occasion whether casual or glam. The pigmentation is great. Not too pigmented. Just the right amount. I would recommend this to anyone. It's also great for brown eyes..
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
I am in LOVE with this palette! The colors are absolutely beautiful and the pigmentation is great! I think that the Morphe palettes are a steal for the quality of the products! I've never met a Morphe palette I didn't like, but the 35O is definitely one of my favorites!
Amirah F.
philadelphia
I️ used this eyeshadow pallets once and I️ loveddddd it! I️ wish I️ had my own!. The colors are so pigmented and the packaging is beautiful. I️ love the variety of colors and they pack on so beautifully. I️ recommend this to all my girls who love a natural but bold look.
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
I love this palette for warm and neutral looks! It has the perfect array of colors to do a beautiful sunset look. The colors are easily bendable and are beautifully pigmented alone, but can definalty be built up
Stephanie H.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is the BEST PALLET I have ever purchased!! If you like natural looks warmer looks, buy this pallet!! They blend like a dream. I can create endless everyday looks with this pallet!! I am amazed with the pigment, and the quality that this pallet offers for the price!!
Maribel R.
West Sacramento, CA
Love love love it!!!! This is what i use for everyday looks to bang looks!! Good pricing!! Very cheap and very good pigmentation!!! Packaging is good.. comes in a morphe box. Once i use this up i am forsure buying another one!
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I’ve tried a few shades from this palette and they aren’t the worse. You get what you pay for and that applies to everything, no matter what. The red shades are harsh. They’re super powdery. I would still purchase it but would not travel with it. The red dyed my fingers.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??