BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Shelby H.
Cherry Plain
This is honestly my favorite pallet of all time. I have tired other brands but this one is the best, the color selection is amazing. I bought mine off of their website. I use this product very often, considering I LOVE makeup, and yes, i'd buy this again if I ran out.
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok if I were only allowed to keep one palette it would definitely be this one . Not only do you get your money's worth because it's only $20 but the pigment is insane, it kinda reminds of the Lorac eyeshadows which are pretty pricy. You can definitely do some night looks and some everyday.
Valerie O.
Love this palette! I have the older version and it's pigmented and blends nicely,but if you order it right now, since morphe changed their packaging(looks way better/sleek) it'a so buttery and blends with ease. Perfect for everyday and anytime of the year! Love love loveeeee
Alyssa F.
This was my first morphe palette and it's my favorite fall color palette. I love all the different shades of brown and then the pops of color it features. Morphe never disappoints with any of their products.
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
I love this palette! I think anyone who loves makeup needs this palette. The price is unbeatable and the pigment is great! This palette is big and has a lot of product! Blends great and the color selection is great for any look! If you don't own this, you have to go get it!
Jackie C.
Omg !! What a really love about this pallet is that it has my favorite colors natural soft but pigmented , and that they make me look good . And that they last long , and they have a really good quality , they are just the best of the best !!
Jessica B.
One of my favorite palettes from Morphe. It is amazing to create different looks, and it offers good pigmentation. I would improve the packaging and some of the shadows. However, it offers great value :)
Emily H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
All of Morphe's eye shadows are hands down my ride or die but this palate blew me away. It was affordable, offered all the colors I wear and love. The shadows are blendable with very little fall out and looks great on the lids!!
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
I used the Morphe 35OM Nature Glow Matte Eyeshadow Palette to do this look. Morphe is a really good, affordable, brand. There shadows are very pigmented and you get a nice color range. This palette in particular is full of transition colors though, in my opinion.
Teresa S.
Morphe has the best quality and prices I have ever seen. The pigments on this palette is amazing. You can create a lot of different eye looks. Is so easy to apply and blend. I recommend Morphe. ❤
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??