BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love This Palette Its Just Beacuase Its Matte And I Love When My Eyeshadows Are Matte And Shimmer On My Lids .. i Love How its So Pigmented Also its Quite Affordable Love The Colors On This Palette
Crystal R.
Concord, CA
This is my go to palette. If I don't know what look I want to do, I just go to this. I have hazel eyes, so this palette brings out the green in my eyes. I love it!! I have this one, the 35OM and 35OS palette. The matte and shimmer that they came out with after the first one. LOVE EM!!!
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
You already know this palette is where it's at. Amazing for complete looks. I love that there are so many transition shades and pops of bright warm color. You could use this for every season. It is my favorite palette of all time!
Miz A.
This is my favorite palette!! This is my beginner palette. The colors are so easy to blend and I'm a repeated user that loves the brand. The colors are so neutral and beautiful and I would recommend to anyone who loves pretty colors
Cheyanne S.
Goshen
I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The pigmentation is fantastic and it is SO easy to blend- and it lasts all night! The colors are so pretty and can be used in so many ways. I know this palette will last me a long time, but I plan to buy another when it’s gone!
Laura G.
Spring, TX
Gorgeous palette! Pigment is incredible, and a little bit really does go a long way. I have the palette 350S, but I cant seem to find it on here, however the picture looks just like the one I've got. The packaging is so slick and professional, not tacky at all which I'm so so glad for!
Crystal G.
edinburg, TX
Fell in love with this 35o pallet so pigmented and really affordable it comes well packed it's good for an everyday use and it last all day I can say just add a primer so it can pop more yes I would buy it again and I would like to try morphe brushes eyeshadow pallets.
Sierra C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this palette. Not only is it super affordable but the shadows are pigmented and are great quality. The eyeshadows are very easy to apply. The price and the value of the product is outstanding and definitely something I can recommend to anyone, even to those who are  just starting to use makeup.
Erin P.
Tallahassee, FL
I was extremely impressed with the pigment of these shadows. The shimmers are some if the best I've used. Not glittery but lots of glow and sparkle. There is some fallout but not as much as other eyeshadows I have used. The colors are very much true to the color on the pan.
Alyssa F.
This was my first morphe palette and it's my favorite fall color palette. I love all the different shades of brown and then the pops of color it features. Morphe never disappoints with any of their products.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??