BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Absolutely my favorite palette, favorite eyeshadows. I am a natural girl and this was perfect for me. Lots of natural warm shades. The price is great. The shadows are great. It's a huge bang for your buck!! Morphe puts out some of the best products on the market at drugstore prices.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
This is my baby. I was so excited for my first morphe palette. This is such a dream. All of these warm colors can compliment any eye color. The packaging is the basic morphe palette packaging and it's exciting when it's your first one. It's a matte/shimmer palette everyone should have
Nerissa W.
Timpson, TX
I don't know why this product was so sought after by literally everyone. So many of the colors
Look nearly the same, and there's too many too light colors that don't get used. Powdery texture,
I've handled things with better quality
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
You already know this palette is where it's at. Amazing for complete looks. I love that there are so many transition shades and pops of bright warm color. You could use this for every season. It is my favorite palette of all time!
Brianna R.
Sylmar , CA
Love this palette ! It's my go to palette for a natural brow look ! I love it because it has so many brows to it from dark to light ones. The pigment is amazing love the way it goes on the eyelids ! I highly recommend this palette for those who don't like dramatic eye shadows .
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I Love This Palette Its Just Beacuase Its Matte And I Love When My Eyeshadows Are Matte And Shimmer On My Lids .. i Love How its So Pigmented Also its Quite Affordable Love The Colors On This Palette
Miz A.
This is my favorite palette!! This is my beginner palette. The colors are so easy to blend and I'm a repeated user that loves the brand. The colors are so neutral and beautiful and I would recommend to anyone who loves pretty colors
Laura G.
Spring, TX
Gorgeous palette! Pigment is incredible, and a little bit really does go a long way. I have the palette 350S, but I cant seem to find it on here, however the picture looks just like the one I've got. The packaging is so slick and professional, not tacky at all which I'm so so glad for!
Sandy H.
A must have for a makeup junkie! The perfect neutral matte palette. From complete look to transition and highlight/ contour shades. Formula is silk smooth not chalky. Affordable for the amount of colors you receive. Shipping is a little on the pricey side but overall a great palette.
Cheyanne S.
Goshen
I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it. The pigmentation is fantastic and it is SO easy to blend- and it lasts all night! The colors are so pretty and can be used in so many ways. I know this palette will last me a long time, but I plan to buy another when it’s gone!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??