BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Brittany W.
Warrenton , MO
This palette is for ANYONE who loves warm tones like browns, reds, oranges, and anything in between. Majority of these shades are matte, and WOW are they smooth and creamy and apply like butter. I love Morphe shadows and this is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that they have created. For an amazing price, I received 35 shades of pure bliss. The shadows are super blendable and stay true to pigment.
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I really like this eyeshadow palette for ANY staple look. I use these colors particularly in my crease. It’s an amazing value for the quality. I bought this for $20 via haute look. The only thing is that there are so many shades that you can’t really tell the different between a lot of the shades. Still worth it, just wish there was more variety.
Courtney G.
Livingston , TN

Amanda H.Boonsboro, MD16 reviewsBeauty Junkie Expert Level 1Jan. 5, 2018, 2:36 p.m.Do you love eye shadows in a matte finish? Are you into the look of warm, neutral colored shadows on the eye? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then Morphe’s 35OM eyeshadow palette is the palette for you! With its 35 different color options, & it’s buttery, smooth matte colors, you can make your eyes stand out in any situation, day or night! The shadows in the Morphe 35OM palette glide on seamlessly & blend out with ease! You can accomplish any look with this palette, whether it be a light, natural day to day look or in contrast, a look that’s dark and edgy - perfect for a night out on the town! The combination of looks that can be created with this highly pigmented eye shadow palette are truly endless! This is one of the BEST neutral matte palettes around & if you haven’t yet, you need to get your hands on one of these! Not to mention, the cost of this Morphe Palette is a complete steal, totaling in under $30 USD! You can not go wrong with this product.

Let your creativity be your guide, & show the world your talent & unique beauty; you will NOT regret purchasing the 35OM eye shadow palette by Morphe!
Aalana V.
Minneapolis
The 350 nature pallete is exactly like the second nature pallete except for the few colors that are diffrent, there is still kickback (fallout) but it's cheap affordable and comes with alot of colors and gives good pigmentation when applied
Gwen H.
Doylestown
If you like warm reds and browns, look no further! I use this palette almost daily. I have very light blue eyes and these colors really make them stand out. Some of them may seem daunting (like the bright orange) but they will look AMAZING.
Aisha W.
Ferriday, LA
Omg! I just love this matte eyeshadow palette by morphe. I love the fact that it has a lot of nudes to work with dark or lighter. you can make any nude look from this palette. Will definely use again. And the pigment? Just perfect
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this EVERYDAY. It has all the natural shades but also some that you can make Smokey eyes with as well as some pinks and oranges to just give a natural glow. I highly recommend this palette for an everyday look for someone who needs eyeshadows!
Anne R.
Such a good quality but cheap eyeshadow palette. I use this for my natural eyeshadow days. Blends really well. I am a clumsy person though and I dropped it and a few eyeshadows got everywhere. The case doesn’t properly close but it’s cheap enough where I could just buy another lol
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
OH MY GOD. When I got this in the mail I had to take a second to calm down. It has the most gorgeous reds, oranges and browns and there's even a green in there. Perfect for smokey eyes and even if you don't want to go that dark and just adding a touch of depth in the crease or outer v. Beautifully pigmented. So excited to rock this pallet out!!
VeAnna W.
Castle rock, CO
This is my all time fav pallet. If you love fall colors and looks I would highly suggest getting this because it’s every color you’re looking for. I use this pallet everyday for any kind of look. The pigment is amazing and lasts all day!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??