BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Hannah P.
This is one of my favorite palettes of all time!!! I love this palette because of how many color choices there are to do so many different looks! The pigmentation of the colors looks so good on everyone I've used this palette on! Plus it's not too expensive!!! It's a must buy!!
Alexis A.
Los Angeles
THIS PALLET IS AMAZING QUALITY AND PRICE POINT. If you are a warm tone lover, stop what you are doing and order this pallet. Amazingly pigmented and blend like a dream. I would still buy this even if it was more that the $22 that it is.
cecilia p.
Im really glad i got this palette it has very beautiful color u can create any look with this beautiful palettle very pigmented as well i love morphe palettes they are worth it the pricing is very good.
Zay P.
Look at all of those colors!!!!! Need need need need. I dont own one of these but i have a friend that does & this is Top 5. All of the shades are perfect, matte & blends perfectly. Compared to others, its low in price & the amount of colors is worth it.
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I have 2 morphe palettes and I love them both. The packaging is super lightweight even though the palette itself is large. There are so many awesome warm colors and they all blend beautifully. Can't wait for Jaclyn Hill's new collab!!
Chloe G.
OMG I LOVE the Morphe 35O palette, it's great quality and VERY affordable.! The colors in it are great for all seasons. The colors are so pigmented and last all day I love the palettes so much. They have great quality and this is probably the best purchase I've made from them!!!
Samantha R.
Love this pallete one of my best fall palletes i love how its matte and have some foil colors but its mainly mattes. Its so pigmented and the colors are so smooth. Love the formula and love how morphe does there palletes. The package is normal nothing special but the shadows are the bomb
Katelyn D.
Landis, NC
This is one of my favorite pallets. It is so pigmented and so creamy. I bought it off of the Morphe website. I honestly can't say it need Any improvement. I use this product every single day I recommend it highly!
Erin T.
Weirton, WV
I'm all about warm tones on my blue eyes and this pallet doesn't disappoint. Morphe's formula is so nice and consistent and has never left me unsatisfied. This pallet is perfect for summer, winter, spring, or fall and doesn't break the bank. A solid pallet for an affordable price!
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Love this pallet. The pricing is fair for such a big pallet. It's great for warm looks and grungy looks too. I love the colors and the pigment is pretty good. They blend well and all the colors work well together. I love the brand and I will definitely be purchasing more from them
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??