BY MORPHE

Thickness: 1/2"

Number of Pans: 35
Pan Size: 1"

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • Good morning sunshine’s it’s Beanie Season 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁... Be the first to answer!
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
Amanda H.
Chico, CA
I always love a good eyeshadow palette that offers the ability to create multiple cute looks. The palette is super pigmented and applies smoothly. There is not a lot of fallout and the colors stay throughout the day. The price of the palette is also really affordable for the quality of it.
Maddy T.
Gorham
This product is beautiful. The payoff is extremely pigmented. I bought it on the Morphe website and i have not been disappointed. the price is amazing for the quality of the product and it is extremely long lasting. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat, definitely recommend this.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I absolutely love this palette. It's inexpensive, yet the application is flawless! I'm glad I gave into the hype and purchased it. Also very happy that it looks great on all skin tones! I highly recommend it!
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
Amazing! It's not luxury but a great palette for an artist or anyone that loves warm shades. It's bendable and mist of the shades are pigmented, there are a few duds in the bunch but overall a great palette
Maile G.
Santa monica, CA
I COULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS ANY MORE. This palette is amazing for the price. Shipping is a little pricey but it still comes out to less than 90% of what other palettes cost. The shadows are creamy and easily blended with a brush. I love them!
Jacqueline P.
Oakland, CA
All of Morphe products are so affordable, im hooked. This palatte in particular is awesome. You can create any warm natural eye with this. Its all matte shades so some are a little powdery, but all in all its great. I own 4 other of their palattes and I find that their shimmer shades are highly pigmented.
Rai L.
A MUSTTTTT buy!!! I do not regret this purchase. I love this palette. I use it daily. The shadows are beautiful and pigmented. This is a great beginner, palette it's affordable and great quality. I convinced my friend to purchase this palette after I did. You can achieve so many looks with this palette
🇩🇴 A.
paterson, NJ
I’m not really good with make up. They say practice makes perfect but I seem to not get true hang out it. But this palette is so good. The colors are just what I need since I am not good. I have very natural colors to use and come dark ones if I want to be dramatic.
Sydney D.
Warrington, PA
Morphe eye shadows are the absolute best I've ever used. This palette is my staple shadow palette that i use. The mattes and shimmers are highly pigmented and blend like no other shadows I've used. Not only that but morphe is super affordable!
Karina M.
Goshen, IN
By far the most pigmented palette ever! I bought this from their site,morphe. Only less than $25 and the quality and results are amazing. From neutral to dramatic looks. Colors fit everyone. I would definitely buy this again. Definitely recommend for a starter too!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??