BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Jesa W.
Centerville, TN
Soooo worth the money! I accually bought this pallet for my step daughter who is a makeup artist and she explained to me the difference of this one compared to urban decays naked pallets. The pigments in the colors are amazing and so buttery. She let me use the pallet to test for my self and my goodness! They apply so nice and there are so many options to create a beautiful eyelid each time! The price tho?! Why not... I bought my own! You want good eye shadow worth bragging about this is the one girls!
Liliya V.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this palette and it is cheap and a good quality. The only thing I don't really like about it is that there are too many colors and sometimes I can't decide between them. It will last forever and I will recommend it.
Ana D.
Hialeah, FL
Loveeeee my morphe palette. Has every color I need, perfect price and highly pigmented. I wish when placing the eyeshadow that It would fall so much but other than that this is my favorite eye shadow palette.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this palette it's one of my favorite warm tone palette to go to! The colors are all so pretty buttery and blend out great.you can do so many different looks with this palette. Definitely recommend this one.
Sonny K.
Evans Mills, NY
This is one of my top eyeshadow palettes. Affordable, a lot of shade to pick from. I bough from the morphe website. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try different shade for cheap quality eyeshadow...
Salma A.
I love this more P3 50 pallet I think it's awesome for anyone who just really want some natural Matt colors I think it's really awesome it stays on a long time great pigment and I definitely buy again it's really easy to blind and I think it's awesome for anyone looking for an awesome pallet
Gabriela G.
Antioch, CA
This palette is everything with the colors it has. but honestly , not all the colors are that great . I tent to go more for my abh palette . I feel like the colors start to fade after a while and you have to reapply . I'm not really fond of that bur the price is cheap . That's just my opinion.
Lexi S.
Cranford, NJ
This palette is so pigmented and so worth the price. They are very easy to apply and blend. I use this frequently because you can make any look you want out of it. It compares highly to other higher end palettes and it is a fraction of the price. I would highly recommend for warm shadow lovers
Debra H.
Love this palette, definitely comparable to the the Naked Heat palette, but a better price point AND more eyeshadow. My eyes are blue so the warm tones really make them pop and so easy to creat many different looks with, morphe has such a user friendly site and will be ordering more palettes!
Kelli M.
Odessa, TX
The Morphe 35O palette is my ultimate go to palette. the price is outstanding and I use this product every day and never run out. I am a long time Morphe fan and will continue to use their products. I wouldn't change a thing about this product, I would recommend to other make up lovers.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??