BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Selena G.
OBSESSED with this palette. I've been using it every single day since I got it a few months back. The shadows are so blendable and have the best pigmentation ever! Always get compliments when I use this one. ❤️
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
I love morphe shadows. I have a few of their palettes and they are amazing. They have high pigment for a great price. There are a lot of shadows to choose from for cheaper than a palette with $12 shadows. I would recommend this to someone that doesn't want to spend a lot of money on a small shadow palette
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
SO PIGMENTED! Best palette in my collection so far. I bought it online on Black Friday and it was a steal! They’re already inexpensive but they always give you codes. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to blend to perfection.
Ryleigh B.
Denver, CO
I think I paid like $15 for this, and quite honestly I would pay triple that price just to use it once. The colors are fantastic, they don't budge at all (even without a primer), and the payoff is matte, not flat. The 35OS palette, along with this one, will have you set for life with eyeshadow!
Ashley B.
Saipan, MP
I love everything about this palette! These are the type of colors I really love. Perfect during the fall season but also great for natural looks on medium to tan skin. Super buttery & pigmentation is on point!
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
Its a great palette for beginners if you're just trying to get into makeup. The pigmentation is great and eyeshadows blend nicely. The actual formula is a bit powdery and dry for the matte shadows but the shimmers are great. Overall for the price is a great palette to have. I really enjoy mine!
laura h.
Herriman, UT
OMG i completely love this eye shadow palette, an all the eye shadows from Morphe, they have beautiful colors, and the quality of the product is fantastic, and the best of all is the price, super super affordable, i have 5 of their pallets and ai love all of them i completely recommend them
Xenia B.
Gainesville, FL
I really really love this palette, it a lot of very natural shades which can be mixed and matched really well together. The formula is very smooth and very easy to blend, also it has very strong pigmentation. I wish there was little bit more variety in the palette. Great item for a great price!
karena r.
Paramount, CA
I seen this palette all over instagram/youtube it was so hyped up and for a good reason. This is the very first morphe palette I got and i love it! I literally used this every day since I got it. Very easy to use i'd highly recommend this product.
Alina V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loveeee this palette. I got this palette for Christmas from my friend and I almost started crying. The color selection is great for a natural looks and last a very long time without creasing. This palette is very affordable and works very very good. I would 100 percent recommend this to my friends and family.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??