BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I love how many different looks you can make with this palette. It's so beautiful and matte. I feel like it will outlive me because it's so pigmented and takes so little to look beautiful. I've had it several months and it looks barely used although I use it daily. Plus you cannot beat the price!!!!
Melina B.
Allen, TX
Love this palette and company! To have a product that works so well, and to have tons of options in a single palette makes it the go to palette. My eye color is dark brown and all of these shades compliment them!
Delonie B.
Greenfield, IN
i absolutely love this product. the pigmentation is absolutely beautiful. one of the main reasons i love this product so much is because it's such quality and quantity for less than what you would pay for 13 shades from urban decay. it also lasts a long time, even if you are an avid makeup wearer.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is a review for the 350s it's the same colours as the original, just the shimmers.
These are super pigmented.
Now that I'm looking at it after I have the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette. This was maybe the high end dupe?
Anyways...I love this palette, I forgot I had it because I try to put stuff up in the summer that I want to save for winer/fall.
I'm glad I found it these shadows are pigmented & buttery ( I hate that word but can't think of a better one?) They're easily blended & awesome over any eyeshadow primer.
It's a blend of golden champagnes, warm browns, oranges, bronzes & beautiful rust colors. All shimmers.
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
One of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes❤️❤️👌🏼 They blend well and they don’t crease on me. I use the wet n wild Photo Focus Eyeshadow Primer and together my eyeshadow looks bomb af all day long.
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
Best, affordable warm toned eyeshadow palette! If you prefer mattes, like I do, this is your dream. The packaging isn't the best but it works and keeps the overall price down. WhAt matters is the quality in shadows and it's definitely 5 star quality!
Xenia B.
Gainesville, FL
I really really love this palette, it a lot of very natural shades which can be mixed and matched really well together. The formula is very smooth and very easy to blend, also it has very strong pigmentation. I wish there was little bit more variety in the palette. Great item for a great price!
ashleigh g.
Valatie, NY
the shades are beautiful! they give off a fall or autumn warm feeling. i have brown/hazel eyes and it goes so good together with my eyes. this product will not disappoint you and you will be amazed with the results that these shadows will give you. they're extremely pigmented but easy to blend.
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
Its a great palette for beginners if you're just trying to get into makeup. The pigmentation is great and eyeshadows blend nicely. The actual formula is a bit powdery and dry for the matte shadows but the shimmers are great. Overall for the price is a great palette to have. I really enjoy mine!
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely love my 35o palette . One of mine and my 3 daughters favorite shadows . The pigments are amazing . The colors vivid and glide on so beautifully . I can't express enough how much I love it . I have a few Morphe palettes and I'm definetly buying more . You get a lot of bang for your buck here
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??