BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I love how many different looks you can make with this palette. It's so beautiful and matte. I feel like it will outlive me because it's so pigmented and takes so little to look beautiful. I've had it several months and it looks barely used although I use it daily. Plus you cannot beat the price!!!!
Destiny V.
I would highly recommend this product. It is a very reasonable price, considering how many colors are included in this product. All of the colors are very very pigmented and long lasting.
Also they are super easy to blend out and not chalky at all. The majority of the colors are great for natural looks but there are also some super cute reds included. You can purchase this product online or at one of their stores!
Maria A.
Uvalde, TX
My boyfriend got me this palette and I absolutely love it! It's all matte which is good for hooded eyes. All the colors blend well and are pigmented well. 35 colors for the price is also a steal. Can't go wrong!
Jacklyn S.
W Brookfield, MA
Best, affordable warm toned eyeshadow palette! If you prefer mattes, like I do, this is your dream. The packaging isn't the best but it works and keeps the overall price down. WhAt matters is the quality in shadows and it's definitely 5 star quality!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is a review for the 350s it's the same colours as the original, just the shimmers.
These are super pigmented.
Now that I'm looking at it after I have the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette. This was maybe the high end dupe?
Anyways...I love this palette, I forgot I had it because I try to put stuff up in the summer that I want to save for winer/fall.
I'm glad I found it these shadows are pigmented & buttery ( I hate that word but can't think of a better one?) They're easily blended & awesome over any eyeshadow primer.
It's a blend of golden champagnes, warm browns, oranges, bronzes & beautiful rust colors. All shimmers.
Isabella L.
Philadelphia , Pa
This palette is definitely worth the money you pay for it. The shadows for the most part are highly pigmented and blendable, with minimal fall out. I will say though that this palette can be a bit overwhelming and unnecessary especially if you do not do your eyeshadow every day. I find myself using the same 3-5 shades I'm comfortable with and not touching the rest because it's overwhelming.
Katlin W.
I absolutely love my 35O palette. Very blendable and very pigmented. I can create so many different looks with this palette. I use this palette all the time. This product I would recommend to anyone. I feel it is a must have for a beauty collection!!
Alina V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loveeee this palette. I got this palette for Christmas from my friend and I almost started crying. The color selection is great for a natural looks and last a very long time without creasing. This palette is very affordable and works very very good. I would 100 percent recommend this to my friends and family.
Angela D.
Rosenberg , TX
Its a great palette for beginners if you're just trying to get into makeup. The pigmentation is great and eyeshadows blend nicely. The actual formula is a bit powdery and dry for the matte shadows but the shimmers are great. Overall for the price is a great palette to have. I really enjoy mine!
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
I absolutely love my 35o palette . One of mine and my 3 daughters favorite shadows . The pigments are amazing . The colors vivid and glide on so beautifully . I can't express enough how much I love it . I have a few Morphe palettes and I'm definetly buying more . You get a lot of bang for your buck here
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??