BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Ashley R.
I love morphe products! This palette was one of my first from them! It's filled with 35 warm tone shades! I use it at least once a week! The shades aren't the best pigment you'll ever have but they still work really great and are easy to blend! And for 22 dollars or something like that, you can't beat it!
Caitlin R.
Philadelphia, PA
The only palette I use anymore. The colors can we use for more dramatic look or an every day look which I really really love. The colors were perfect on my skin tone which I find to be pretty neutral so I think they would look good on anybody. They stay on forever and blend out incredibly beautifully
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
For awhile now I have seen Morphe products on YouTube tutorials and I loved the way the artist was able to blend and highlight with the colors. So, I had to find out for myself. Needless to say I was blown away I love my pallets!!! The pigments are true and long lasting I will always have these on hand!
Ally D.
This product is amazing. Just great. For $24 I believe you are getting great quality for its price, and multiple shades. My go to eye look is a gold, brown, orangey shade so essentially it is this palette. When this palette came out I was like this is absolutely everything I need and it is. Love Morphe!
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this palette. It has a wide variety of colors to choose from. If I could go back and choose again though, I would chose the more taupe palette because this one has a lot of orange in it. I am more of a neutral eye shadow person. I would still recommend this product. It lasts all day long!
Andrea R.
I recently purchased this pallet and the shimmers pallet. the price is great the shades are true to color and highly pigmented. the shipping was a little pricey than expected but if you find a discount code like i did it works out great the only but is that there is a little fallout. overall i love it
Laura A.
I just bought the pallet recently and I'm in love. I really like how they give you so many shade to choose from and that they separate they warm tone with their cool tones. Really pretty and pigments colors though.
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is a warm shadow lover's dream. There are so many shades to choose from. So many different browns or oranges. The shimmery shades are so buttery and beautiful. For the price you can't pass on this palette!!
Isabella L.
Philadelphia , Pa
This palette is definitely worth the money you pay for it. The shadows for the most part are highly pigmented and blendable, with minimal fall out. I will say though that this palette can be a bit overwhelming and unnecessary especially if you do not do your eyeshadow every day. I find myself using the same 3-5 shades I'm comfortable with and not touching the rest because it's overwhelming.
Destiny V.
I would highly recommend this product. It is a very reasonable price, considering how many colors are included in this product. All of the colors are very very pigmented and long lasting.
Also they are super easy to blend out and not chalky at all. The majority of the colors are great for natural looks but there are also some super cute reds included. You can purchase this product online or at one of their stores!
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??