BY MORPHE

• I love eyeshadow palettes and this one looks amazing! Do ...4 Answers
  • comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Andrea R.
I recently purchased this pallet and the shimmers pallet. the price is great the shades are true to color and highly pigmented. the shipping was a little pricey than expected but if you find a discount code like i did it works out great the only but is that there is a little fallout. overall i love it
Ally D.
This product is amazing. Just great. For $24 I believe you are getting great quality for its price, and multiple shades. My go to eye look is a gold, brown, orangey shade so essentially it is this palette. When this palette came out I was like this is absolutely everything I need and it is. Love Morphe!
Jenny C.
This product is a makeup essential that every one must have. The colors range from neutrals to warm orange to even shimmery maroons. Not only does this palette have a great color range but the eyeshadow are very pigmented. These eyeshadows can be used to achieve various looks such as a simple everyday look to even a glam night out out! Overall this is a must have product!
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
For awhile now I have seen Morphe products on YouTube tutorials and I loved the way the artist was able to blend and highlight with the colors. So, I had to find out for myself. Needless to say I was blown away I love my pallets!!! The pigments are true and long lasting I will always have these on hand!
Lexi F.
Harts, WV
ALL TIME FAVORITE PALETTE. I use this almost every day and its an amazingly universal palette that works for any day and has tons of color combinations that make tons of different looks for every occasion under the sun. This is a must have palette!
Laura A.
I just bought the pallet recently and I'm in love. I really like how they give you so many shade to choose from and that they separate they warm tone with their cool tones. Really pretty and pigments colors though.
Daeja F.
Dakota City, NE
Love the colors. They're so pigmented. Be careful, since they are so pigmented they do have quite a bit of fallout but that's easily manageable. Not only are the eyeshadows great, but they're affordable! Only downside is is I wish it came with a mirror.
Caitlin R.
Philadelphia, PA
The only palette I use anymore. The colors can we use for more dramatic look or an every day look which I really really love. The colors were perfect on my skin tone which I find to be pretty neutral so I think they would look good on anybody. They stay on forever and blend out incredibly beautifully
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy this palette. It has a wide variety of colors to choose from. If I could go back and choose again though, I would chose the more taupe palette because this one has a lot of orange in it. I am more of a neutral eye shadow person. I would still recommend this product. It lasts all day long!
Katee T.
This is an amazing palette. I don't think I will ever have anything bad to say about morphe palettes. I guess the only thing I really would ever have to say is that there is some fallout sometimes, but I can deal with it because the colors are really great. They are very blendable and easy to put on.
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??