BY MORPHE

• comment your insta names🖤 and i’ll follow you and like yo...9 Answers
  • how is the pigmentation in this pallette ?5 Answers
Cynthia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was expecting more out of this palette. The beauty gurus on YouTube raved so much over this palette, I expected magic to happen. I love the colors, they're pigmented like crazy but there's so much fallout! Some of the colors are just okay and some are super creamy. All in all, a good buy for the price!
Chelsea G.
I really love this palette. If you’re anything like me and you mostly gravitate towards neutral mattes then this is for you. It has pretty excellent pigmentation. I don’t have to spend forever building up color on my eyes and for the price I’m really satisfied. It’s perfect for every day looks, super creamy and just gorgeous!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Highly Recommend!!The Price Is So Good For What You Get With This Pallette!Its Super Pigmented & Easy To Work With!I Am More Of A Matte Girl So I Would Prefer This Pallets & At $23 This Is A Steal!I'm Loving Me Some Morphe!If You Are Looking For A Pallettea With More Shimmers I Recommend The 350 Original :)
Grace-Ann W.
Brooklyn, NY
This has to be one of my favorite palette ever. From the very first moment I saw this I knew I had to have it. I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this palette especially for beginners. It has so many beautiful shades especially for summer and here’s a little secret I also use the oranges as blush and it looks amazing. I would Definitely get this product again
Mariah G.
Los Angeles, CA
This palette is a warm shadow lover's dream. There are so many shades to choose from. So many different browns or oranges. The shimmery shades are so buttery and beautiful. For the price you can't pass on this palette!!
Ally D.
This product is amazing. Just great. For $24 I believe you are getting great quality for its price, and multiple shades. My go to eye look is a gold, brown, orangey shade so essentially it is this palette. When this palette came out I was like this is absolutely everything I need and it is. Love Morphe!
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
For awhile now I have seen Morphe products on YouTube tutorials and I loved the way the artist was able to blend and highlight with the colors. So, I had to find out for myself. Needless to say I was blown away I love my pallets!!! The pigments are true and long lasting I will always have these on hand!
Andrea R.
I recently purchased this pallet and the shimmers pallet. the price is great the shades are true to color and highly pigmented. the shipping was a little pricey than expected but if you find a discount code like i did it works out great the only but is that there is a little fallout. overall i love it
Ashley R.
I love morphe products! This palette was one of my first from them! It's filled with 35 warm tone shades! I use it at least once a week! The shades aren't the best pigment you'll ever have but they still work really great and are easy to blend! And for 22 dollars or something like that, you can't beat it!
Adriana S.
San Jacinto
Wow this one is one my other faves from Morphe I don’t think needs to improve anything is perfect the packaging is good I bought it at Morphe Brushes website the colors are beautiful and I love that there all matte
Julieta N.
Have good pigmentation?
Sami S.
I wanna know if this make up is chalky or does it has a smooth appearance?
Vanessa E.
Vancouver, WA
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
Is this really worth all the hype??